Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-02-2018, 06:20 AM   #21

They told me it was a liability issue,afraid someone was going to fall off the roof.????
submariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 09:55 AM   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by submariner View Post
They told me it was a liability issue,afraid someone was going to fall off the roof.????
Stargazerandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:26 AM   #23

Ok so i just picked her up from KC Freightliner and the mechanic that worked on her and the service manager both confirmed that Freightliner only puts the 3 fuse boxes under the hood and none in cab on the S2RV chassis.
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
loki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 04:28 PM   #24

On the S2RV chassis, do all the tanks, plumbing and wires run in the basement?
Old 06-23-2018, 09:22 AM   #25

Has anyone been able to resolve the in-cab 12V Power Port and USB Port problem. This seems to be a common problem and I was wondering if it could be something other than the fuse. I still haven't located the fuse.
EdwardOrmsbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 09:39 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardOrmsbee View Post
Has anyone been able to resolve the in-cab 12V Power Port and USB Port problem. This seems to be a common problem and I was wondering if it could be something other than the fuse. I still haven't located the fuse.

There is no in cab fuse panel, there are 3 under the hood. The power port is the first one you see above the drivers tire under the hood. The fuse is marked PWROLT.
Attached Thumbnails
PCM.JPG  

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 12:26 PM   #27

Off Topic...

Rusty, in your 37RB, how much storage is there under the bed? The bed lifts up easily with the struts? Thank you in advance!!
Old 06-24-2018, 12:04 AM   #28

Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardOrmsbee View Post
Sorry, forgot to add that I found my problem with the power outlet was it was unplugged in the back. I found it when I was putting better dash speakers.

Old 06-24-2018, 12:09 AM   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazerandu View Post
Rusty, in your 37RB, how much storage is there under the bed? The bed lifts up easily with the struts? Thank you in advance!!
Yes there is some storage under the bed but not as much as you would think. Half of it is taken up by electrical including the converter/fuse panel, breaker box and transfer switch. I will be working under the bed tomorrow putting things back from having to track down my non-charging issue and I will snap some pics. The bed lift fairly easy but don’t think there are any struts but it has a prop-rod to hold it up.

Old 06-24-2018, 12:51 AM   #30

Thank you!! I am still waiting for my unit to get built. I am excited and anxious but I don't want it rushed. I want it built right... Last I heard, it's scheduled for beginning of August...
Old 06-24-2018, 02:26 PM   #31

Quote:
Thank you!! I am still waiting for my unit to get built. I am excited and anxious but I don't want it rushed. I want it built right... Last I heard, it's scheduled for beginning of August...
Here are some pics of under the bed. Normally there is a cover over the all the wiring. Behind the wiring compartment is the shallow storage area....not much, we just keep a cloudless sleeping bags for the grandkids and some blankets. There are no struts to help lift but it’s not that heavy and there is a support rod to hold it up.
Attached Thumbnails
97B2C45F-93E5-436C-AAF7-B71FC37D595D.jpg   790E5965-D427-4159-ACB4-8565CD89B1E0.jpg  

Old 06-24-2018, 04:48 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
Here are some pics of under the bed. Normally there is a cover over the all the wiring. Behind the wiring compartment is the shallow storage area....not much, we just keep a cloudless sleeping bags for the grandkids and some blankets. There are no struts to help lift but it’s not that heavy and there is a support rod to hold it up.

Okay, thanks!! Did the wires come like that or did you clean that up? I know from experience, there is usually quite an entanglement of wires there.
Old 06-24-2018, 05:05 PM   #33

Quote:
Okay, thanks!! Did the wires come like that or did you clean that up? I know from experience, there is usually quite an entanglement of wires there.
They came like that, if I had cleaned them up they would look much better than that