Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
Old 06-02-2018, 06:20 AM   #21
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Pleasant Valley
Posts: 122
They told me it was a liability issue,afraid someone was going to fall off the roof.????
submariner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 09:55 AM   #22
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Miami
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by submariner View Post
They told me it was a liability issue,afraid someone was going to fall off the roof.????
Stargazerandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 10:26 AM   #23
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: St Joe
Posts: 53
Ok so i just picked her up from KC Freightliner and the mechanic that worked on her and the service manager both confirmed that Freightliner only puts the 3 fuse boxes under the hood and none in cab on the S2RV chassis.
__________________
2018.5 Seneca 37TS
Toads
2017 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willyís Wheeler
2018 Ford F-150 Raptor
loki805 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2018, 04:28 PM   #24
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Miami
Posts: 183
On the S2RV chassis, do all the tanks, plumbing and wires run in the basement?
Stargazerandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 09:22 AM   #25
Member
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Klamath Falls
Posts: 61
Has anyone been able to resolve the in-cab 12V Power Port and USB Port problem. This seems to be a common problem and I was wondering if it could be something other than the fuse. I still haven't located the fuse.
EdwardOrmsbee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 09:39 AM   #26
Senior Member
 
Rustynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardOrmsbee View Post
Has anyone been able to resolve the in-cab 12V Power Port and USB Port problem. This seems to be a common problem and I was wondering if it could be something other than the fuse. I still haven't located the fuse.

There is no in cab fuse panel, there are 3 under the hood. The power port is the first one you see above the drivers tire under the hood. The fuse is marked PWROLT.
Attached Thumbnails
PCM.JPG  
__________________
Brian & Jeannie
2018.5 Seneca 37RB with to many mods to list
2015 Jeep JKU Rubicon

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2018, 12:26 PM   #27
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Miami
Posts: 183
Off Topic...

Rusty, in your 37RB, how much storage is there under the bed? The bed lifts up easily with the struts? Thank you in advance!!
Stargazerandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:04 AM   #28
Senior Member
 
Rustynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdwardOrmsbee View Post
Has anyone been able to resolve the in-cab 12V Power Port and USB Port problem. This seems to be a common problem and I was wondering if it could be something other than the fuse. I still haven't located the fuse.
Sorry, forgot to add that I found my problem with the power outlet was it was unplugged in the back. I found it when I was putting better dash speakers.
__________________
Brian & Jeannie
2018.5 Seneca 37RB with to many mods to list
2015 Jeep JKU Rubicon

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:09 AM   #29
Senior Member
 
Rustynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazerandu View Post
Rusty, in your 37RB, how much storage is there under the bed? The bed lifts up easily with the struts? Thank you in advance!!
Yes there is some storage under the bed but not as much as you would think. Half of it is taken up by electrical including the converter/fuse panel, breaker box and transfer switch. I will be working under the bed tomorrow putting things back from having to track down my non-charging issue and I will snap some pics. The bed lift fairly easy but donít think there are any struts but it has a prop-rod to hold it up.
__________________
Brian & Jeannie
2018.5 Seneca 37RB with to many mods to list
2015 Jeep JKU Rubicon

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 12:51 AM   #30
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Miami
Posts: 183
Thank you!! I am still waiting for my unit to get built. I am excited and anxious but I don't want it rushed. I want it built right... Last I heard, it's scheduled for beginning of August...
Stargazerandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 02:26 PM   #31
Senior Member
 
Rustynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazerandu View Post
Thank you!! I am still waiting for my unit to get built. I am excited and anxious but I don't want it rushed. I want it built right... Last I heard, it's scheduled for beginning of August...
Here are some pics of under the bed. Normally there is a cover over the all the wiring. Behind the wiring compartment is the shallow storage area....not much, we just keep a cloudless sleeping bags for the grandkids and some blankets. There are no struts to help lift but itís not that heavy and there is a support rod to hold it up.
Attached Thumbnails
97B2C45F-93E5-436C-AAF7-B71FC37D595D.jpg   790E5965-D427-4159-ACB4-8565CD89B1E0.jpg  
__________________
Brian & Jeannie
2018.5 Seneca 37RB with to many mods to list
2015 Jeep JKU Rubicon

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 04:48 PM   #32
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Miami
Posts: 183
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
Here are some pics of under the bed. Normally there is a cover over the all the wiring. Behind the wiring compartment is the shallow storage area....not much, we just keep a cloudless sleeping bags for the grandkids and some blankets. There are no struts to help lift but itís not that heavy and there is a support rod to hold it up.

Okay, thanks!! Did the wires come like that or did you clean that up? I know from experience, there is usually quite an entanglement of wires there.
Stargazerandu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 05:05 PM   #33
Senior Member
 
Rustynuts's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: Oregon Coast
Posts: 2,737
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stargazerandu View Post
Okay, thanks!! Did the wires come like that or did you clean that up? I know from experience, there is usually quite an entanglement of wires there.
They came like that, if I had cleaned them up they would look much better than that
__________________
Brian & Jeannie
2018.5 Seneca 37RB with to many mods to list
2015 Jeep JKU Rubicon

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Featured Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3
Disclaimer:

This website is not affiliated with or endorsed by Jayco, Inc. or any of its affiliates. This is an independent, unofficial site.


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:41 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.