Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-28-2021, 11:23 AM   #1

Schwintek controller location

Hello all,

I have an 2021 accolade/Seneca 37l. On my second trip with it, the slide extended, but the bed lift won’t come down. I called coach-net, and they sent someone out, but they couldn’t figure out how to fix the bed, or manually retract the slide. I’m looking forward the Schwintek controller location, but a
Having no luck. I did figure out how to manually lower and raise the bed, so at least we can use it, but I need to figure out how to manually retract the slide so I can go home on Saturday. Any ideas or advice? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!!!
dopplemeyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 11:33 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopplemeyr View Post
Hello all,

I have an 2021 accolade/Seneca 37l. On my second trip with it, the slide extended, but the bed lift won’t come down. I called coach-net, and they sent someone out, but they couldn’t figure out how to fix the bed, or manually retract the slide. I’m looking forward the Schwintek controller location, but a
Having no luck. I did figure out how to manually lower and raise the bed, so at least we can use it, but I need to figure out how to manually retract the slide so I can go home on Saturday. Any ideas or advice? Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks so much!!!

No sure sure on the 37L but the controllers are usually located in a sealed off area, accessible bu removing panels of drawers. Our 37RB is under the bed but it is usually located very close to the main breaker panel.
Attached Thumbnails
i-3pfmscZ-X2.jpg  

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 04:13 PM   #3

Thank you. I’ll have to open a few more panels and look.
Old 03-29-2021, 08:17 AM   #4

Check in the panel under the bed in the rear around the breaker panel.

If you get Jayco to send you the electrical diagrams for your coach one of them will show the location of the slide controller.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk TOAD
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2021, 10:20 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
If you get Jayco to send you the electrical diagrams for your coach one of them will show the location of the slide controller.

The wiring diagrams really dont show where they are located at all. I have the complete set of 12v and 120v on my 2018.5 RB and it just shows them someplace in the rear of the coach. I also have the complete chassis set that shows them for 2019 and up and they show the controllers but no clue where they are located.
Attached Thumbnails
0118831_-_1-4_102519.jpg  

Old 03-30-2021, 02:38 AM   #6

I found it! For future reference, the controller is under the bench when the bed is retracted. Take off the two screws holding it on and there it was! Thanks for the tip on looking close to the fuse box.

The panel was flashing that there was a short. I reset it and everything works again. Should I be worked about the short?
Old 03-30-2021, 07:06 AM   #7

Quote:
I found it! For future reference, the controller is under the bench when the bed is retracted. Take off the two screws holding it on and there it was! Thanks for the tip on looking close to the fuse box.

The panel was flashing that there was a short. I reset it and everything works again. Should I be worked about the short?
On my prior rig (Thor Challenger 37ND) the controller flashing a short code, can't remember exactly how many flashes, was because the cable came loose from the slide motor. My problem was the slide was stuck partially extended and could not be retracted. Since it happened on the shakedown cruise Thor paid for a mobile tech to come out the next day and get things straight.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk TOAD
Old 03-30-2021, 10:11 AM   #8

I found it very annoying that the relays, fuses, breakers and slide controls are all buried under the bed, not easily accessed is your slide is stuck in. I did this mod so if there is a problem that they can easily be accessed even when the slide is closed.

https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...tml#post908908

Old 03-30-2021, 04:16 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
I found it very annoying that the relays, fuses, breakers and slide controls are all buried under the bed, not easily accessed is your slide is stuck in. I did this mod so if there is a problem that they can easily be accessed even when the slide is closed.

https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f...tml#post908908
Thanks Brian! I need to do that! Sometimes I wonder if the people that design and build RVs ever use them. Love all your mods, when I get time, I’m going to do the solar install you did!
Old 06-23-2021, 06:45 AM   #10

How to manually raise bed?

Quote:
Hello all,

Hello - can you please provide instructions to manually raise the bed on 2021 Jayco Seneca 37L?
ATAAK Family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2021, 09:03 AM   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATAAK Family View Post
Hello - can you please provide instructions to manually raise the bed on 2021 Jayco Seneca 37L?
Not sure about the 21 L but on my 20 TS you just grab the foot of the bed and lift. No instructions to it. Should have a prop to set in place to hold it up.
Old 06-26-2021, 10:32 PM   #12

Sorry for the late reply, I just checked the site. On the 37L, you need to lift the foot of the bed. Once looking in, you’ll see a pin connected to the rod that lifts the head of the bed up. Take out that pin and then you can lift by the head of the bed and slide it up. Taking off the mattress makes it so much easier. It’s a pain, but it can be done.