Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-12-2022, 07:00 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawingnutz View Post
Exactly what are those screws for?? Can you post a pic that shows the whole area??…Not zoomed in so close….
The whole area is in the first pic. The carpet isn’t pulled back enough to show the three bolts.

When I retract the slide tomorrow I am going to try seeing what those three bolts are attached to while the slide travels up the ramp.
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 10:15 AM   #42

Transition had to be removed because it prevented the slide from being retracted. The roller bolts were loose and had to be tightened.

Jayco/Entegra and the dealer state, in writing, that the marks on the sheet metal are normal. This was the final attempt (legally) for Jayco and the dealer to get this slide right.
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2022, 12:38 PM   #43

Mine is back in the shop for the fourth time trying to get the front slide correct. They did a nice job replacing my floor but still can't get the slide straight.
BobD17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2022, 06:43 PM   #44

For those who have a coach Mine is a 2022 37K) with a large dinette slide and no carpet on the floor do this with your sliders: file down all the carpet nubs on the slider. File down the hooked end to no more than 1/4". Order some neoprene self adhesive sheets from Amazon and stick them on the hooked end about 1" away from the hook. Run the slide in so you can stick the sliders under it. DO NOT push them in so far that the hooked end drops in to the roller depression. Just go to the metal edge where the screws are. They have protected my floor from the dreaded marks (which had just started to appear) and from the screwed down metal strip being ripped up (which had just started). Look for the rollers when the slide is coming up and place the sliders to the left or right of each roller. I needed 5. I did add a number of screws to the metal strip 7/8" long. Be sure to counter sink the screw heads so they are ABSOLUTELY flush with the metal strip. Lastly I used the edge of a small hammer to pound the leading edge of the metal strip as close to the floor as I could get it.

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B00JMHFE...roduct_details

https://smile.amazon.com/dp/B071R4DR...roduct_details
bobbyg45 is offline   Reply With Quote