Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-29-2019, 09:08 PM   #1

Seneca - freightliner custom chassis owner club

FYI, If you own a 2018.5 or newer Seneca with a S2RV chassis, your purchase included a 1 year membership in the Freightliner Custom Chassis Owner Club. The club has 2 rallies a year, one east and one west. Usually, two days before or two day after the rally, Freightliner holds their Fireside Chat Training. If you're not familiar with Fireside Chat, you can look it up on their website. However, during the rally, Freightliner has a two hour seminar on maintaining your Freightliner Chassis. The Freightliner seminar is followed by Cummins, Allison and Michelin.

It's good information and it is worth it. Please note; should you attend, the training covers most of the Chassis, except the S2RV. But, the information crosses over, as does Cummins, Allison and Michelin.

The next rally is in January in Hemit, CA followed by Branson, MO in May. I am not writing to endorse the Club, just passing on information.

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9
LaMigra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 09:12 PM   #2

They also hold a S2RV chassis specific Camp Freightliner back in SC now too.

https://www.fcccrv.com/event/s2rv-cl...ffney-sc-2020/

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 10:57 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
They also hold a S2RV chassis specific Camp Freightliner back in SC now too.

https://www.fcccrv.com/event/s2rv-cl...ffney-sc-2020/
Thanks for looking that up, hopefully they will incorporate it into the Rally format. I plan on attending the Branson Rally in May. The last Rally in Coos Bay, I was the only Super C, in Yuma there was three of us. Hopefully, I'll seeing more of us in the future.

Also, I apologize but I have to correct my post. The club is Freightliner Chassis Owners Club, not the Freightliner Custom Chassis Owner Club. Too many C's, just like school.

"Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God." Matthew 5:9
LaMigra is offline   Reply With Quote