Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-03-2021, 08:04 PM   #21

Since it appears you are upsizing, your cargo carrying capacity (CCC) will be proportionally larger. Enjoy that! Downsizing from a Super C chassis with a 6K+ pound CCC was the principal deterrent to closing on a B+/C and its pitiful CCC. Always be comfortable with the CCC you’re getting into. We considered a 30 ft Phoenix Cruiser C-class F-450 that was handsomely built but its CCC was something around 750 pounds, useless for our needs. So for now we’ll forego some camping spots that we’re too big for but be content with our CCC.
Crossingover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2021, 09:22 PM   #22

Class A or Super C

Take a look at the new Concord that is coming out this fall. Suppose to be about 33 feet with class A features and larger then the Class B + we currently have. There is not much info out about it yet but I really like it. Were you looking at the Phoenix 2910 or 3100?
Steve S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 05:50 AM   #23

2910E a very unusual layout with a televator TV entertainment center directly across theater seating. All their other models like the 2910T and 2510D have the TV in the traditional but uncomfortable position above the cab. Haven’t looked at the Concord but assume all these B+ units have impractical CCC’s so we’ve lost interest in them. I know Nexus makes a short Super C on an International chassis that would fit our CCC needs.
Crossingover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 06:12 AM   #24

Seneca or Accolade

Yes, that is one of the problems we have. Just not enough storage. Thanks
Old 03-04-2021, 08:20 AM   #25

Just want to put a good word in for RV1. We are in Houston and picked up rig in Iowa. Bought through RV1 and saved us 10k over using any other dealer. They are the largest Jayco seller and it shows in price. pdi went great and first two days were spent in rv park down road from dealer. No issues found so we left for 13 week shake down trip. Good luck with your search. Safe travels

Enjoy the journey
Trapper2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2021, 08:31 AM   #26

Seneca or Accolade

Hello,

Thanks for the info. I am assuming you bought a Seneca? Which model?
Old 03-05-2021, 07:18 AM   #27

I just bought the Entegra Accolade 37L. We absolutely love it. It is louder than a diesel pusher, but nowhere near as loud as a gas A class. Took it on a 1300 mile trip to Florida and no problems. So easy to drive, 875 miles in one day was no problem. The only issues I had with it were minor adjustments to the entry door and the storage doors. Also, the washer/dryer switched to an electronic panel and it is a little touchy, have to hold the start button for 2 seconds, no more, no less. I ordered in September and took delivery in January. Negotiated price to $185K at a dealer 40 minutes from where I live.
dopplemeyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2021, 07:39 AM   #28

Seneca or Accolade

Hello Doppelmeyr,

Thanks for the information. Sounds like I am getting the right vehicle.
Old 03-07-2021, 11:36 AM   #29

Hi, we have a 2019 Seneca 37TS and love the floor plan! Having the opposing sides makes for a great living space! We had a 3 seat sleeper sofa, and changed it to reclining theater seats for less than $1k because we are ‘recliners’. Some folks think the kitchen is small, I find the kitchen fine, we have a built in 18” counter extension. I never thought I’d like the residential fridge, but I do! Also love the televator, as that opens the overcab area for handy storage. I understand Jayco & Integra are the same now, just different color schemes (but I can’t verify that). We bought a slightly (1 month!) used (before Covid) and based on current market, can actually sell for more 18 mos later. I think as more folks are full timing they are seeing the drivability and safety of engine in front as a big plus for Super C’s over Class A’s. Another benefit of buying new is the 2 year warranty, we did not get that as it is not transferable. We bought an extended warranty, haven’t needed it yet. We have been overall happy with the quality, but also follow the advice of folks as far as things to look for to improve her on this and the big social media page. Best of luck!
2016 Toyota Corolla 6 speed 'toad'
Bentley, Tori & Angel, 4 pawed copilots
TravelinCake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 12:55 PM   #30

Hello
We ordered the one with theatre seats as well. We are also "recliners". I would be interested in the seeing a pic of the 18" counter extension. When you say built in, do you mean it came with the coach or something you did aftermarket? Thanks
Old 03-07-2021, 03:17 PM   #31

Yes, a slight change in the TS’s over the years... in the versions before 2018 (I think) the 3 drawers by the love seat slid out as a unit, with a counter top. In the 2018, 2019 there is a pullout counter above those drawers. It is not sturdy enough for sitting on, but fine for holding serving dishes, etc. In looking at the 2021 it looks like dead space, which means you could add a pullout there if you want it . Some folks also bring along an island or there is a folding island/table (one on line: Origami Folding Kitchen Cart on wheels) that would store nicely while driving if you want additional counter. We aren’t complicated cooks, so what we have works fine. I hope I attached a picture of ours.
Attached Thumbnails
405D0221-9704-4D19-A968-876E434AD88A.jpg  
Old 03-07-2021, 04:10 PM   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by TravelinCake View Post
Hi, we have a 2019 Seneca 37TS and love the floor plan! Having the opposing sides makes for a great living space! We had a 3 seat sleeper sofa, and changed it to reclining theater seats for less than $1k because we are ‘recliners’. Some folks think the kitchen is small, I find the kitchen fine, we have a built in 18” counter extension. I never thought I’d like the residential fridge, but I do! Also love the televator, as that opens the overcab area for handy storage. I understand Jayco & Integra are the same now, just different color schemes (but I can’t verify that). We bought a slightly (1 month!) used (before Covid) and based on current market, can actually sell for more 18 mos later. I think as more folks are full timing they are seeing the drivability and safety of engine in front as a big plus for Super C’s over Class A’s. Another benefit of buying new is the 2 year warranty, we did not get that as it is not transferable. We bought an extended warranty, haven’t needed it yet. We have been overall happy with the quality, but also follow the advice of folks as far as things to look for to improve her on this and the big social media page. Best of luck!
The 2020 Entegra Accolade warranty is transferable to second owner. Not sure about the Seneca. Page 18 of the owners manual.
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 05:08 PM   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by EA37TS View Post
The 2020 Entegra Accolade warranty is transferable to second owner. Not sure about the Seneca. Page 18 of the owners manual.
Please make sure that is true. My dad had a 2020 Entegra Coach Emblem and they told him the warranty was not transferable on anything other than the Ford Chassis.
dopplemeyr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 05:39 PM   #34

Quote:
My husband asked and Jayco pointed to the language about ‘original owner’... the only issue we have had was with the DEF, and Freightliner handled that great, no questions.
Old 03-07-2021, 05:44 PM   #35

Maybe transferable warranty is something to look into for decision making between the 2 brands ?
Old 03-07-2021, 06:09 PM   #36

Quote:
If this is a decision maker, verify with the manufacturer (not salesman) first as the Entegra website says....

“This warranty is transferable to a second owner for Insignia, Aspire, Anthem and Cornerstone only”

“ Other Entegra Coach products (Odyssey, Esteem, Qwest, Vision, Vision XL, Emblem, Accolade, Reatta, Reatta XL) carry a structural limited warranty for three (3) years after the first retail owner takes delivery.”

Rustynuts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2021, 06:53 PM   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopplemeyr View Post
Please make sure that is true. My dad had a 2020 Entegra Coach Emblem and they told him the warranty was not transferable on anything other than the Ford Chassis.
Verified with Entegra/Jayco at warranty registration.
Old 03-07-2021, 06:55 PM   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rustynuts View Post
If this is a decision maker, verify with the manufacturer (not salesman) first as the Entegra website says....

“This warranty is transferable to a second owner for Insignia, Aspire, Anthem and Cornerstone only”

“ Other Entegra Coach products (Odyssey, Esteem, Qwest, Vision, Vision XL, Emblem, Accolade, Reatta, Reatta XL) carry a structural limited warranty for three (3) years after the first retail owner takes delivery.”
Good for that time but transferable to second owner. When I get to my laptop I will cut and paste from the actual warranty. Time is based off the first retail delivery and not when the second owner buys.
Old 03-07-2021, 07:26 PM   #39

For your reading enjoyment. 2020 Accolade transferrable warranty. Is this not the same as the Seneca?

ENTEGRA COACH MOTORIZED LIMITED WARRANTY

WHAT AND WHO IS COVERED: This limited warranty covers: (i) the motorhome when it is used only for its intended purpose of recreational travel and camping ii only the first retail purchaser and any second retail owner; (iii) only those portions of the Motorhome not excluded under the section “What is Not Covered”; (iv) the motorhome only when sold by an authorized dealership; and, (v) only defects in workmanship performed and/or materials used to manufacture or assemble those portions of the Motorhome not excluded under the section “what is Not Covered”. The Limited Warranty is not transferable beyond the second retail owner. The second retail owner’s warranty coverage period shall be the unexpired balance of the warranty coverage period the first retail owner received. The second retail owner should complete and submit a Product Registration that is within the Owner’s Manual.

The structure section reads the same except it is good for 5 years.

ENTEGRA COACH MOTORIZED STRUCTURAL LIMITED WARRANTY

WHAT AND WHO IS COVERED: This limited warranty covers: (i) the structure of the motorhome when it is used only for its intended purpose of recreational travel and camping; ii only the first retail purchaser and any second retail owner of the motorhome iii only defects in workmanship and/or materials used to manufacture or assemble the structure of the Motorhome; (iii) the structure of the motorhome only when the Motorhome is sold by an authorized dealership; and, (iv) only the steel or aluminum frame structure for the sidewalls (excluding slide outs), roof and rear and front walls. The Structural Limited Warranty is not transferable beyond the second retail owner. The second retail owner’s warranty coverage period shall be the unexpired Balance of the warranty coverage period the first retail owner received. The second retail owner should complete and submit a Product Registration that is within the Owner’s Manual.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk TOAD
Old 06-11-2022, 03:09 PM   #40

We purchased 2022 Accolade XL 37m. We have been very happy except for the washer. 2 loads and it quit. Then the door locked, had to go through the manual to open and remove the wash. The problem is everything is too electronic. If I could get the washer out of my 2009 Gulf Stream Tourmaster Constellation, I would trade in a second. Other than that, it is much noisey than the diesel pusher. Would like some input on better shocks for front and rear.
Cauffield73 is offline   Reply With Quote