Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-15-2020, 06:14 PM   #41

Tank Sizes

I'm looking to order the following for my 2019 FS...
Garnet 709-BTP3 SeeLevel II Tank Monitoring System With Bluetooth
From the RVUpgrades.com at https://www.rvupgradestore.com/Garne...3.htm?CartID=1

This kit includes three (3) 12″ 710ES tank senders. Can someone tell me the size of the tanks, especially the black tank that is hidden behind the rear wheel cover? These senders can be cut smaller if needed, but will I need anything taller?

Thanks!
2DBeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 03:53 PM   #42

On the 37ts the standard ones worked and had to be cut. I would expect the standard to work on your unit as well but am not 100 % as it is a different model. It is well worth the effort and cost to add these. Good luck.
RVermont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2020, 04:54 PM   #43

I purchased my SeeLevel items from RVUpgrades and am glad I did. They were VERY easy to deal with. I had my son measure my tanks and when I went to install, I found out he had measured the fuel tank. I had the wrong size sender for the tank.

RVUpgrades exchanged my sender free of charge (actually twice) without hesitation and even express shipped it. I would not hesitate buying from them again.

Measure your tanks and pick the sender according to their recommendations. Sure you can cut the senders but if your tank height will accept a shorter sender you should go with it as you will get better resolution. I used shorter sensors on 2 of my tanks instead of cutting.

I also installed the propane sending unit and am very happy with it. The bluetooth gauges were not available when I did my install. I ended up installing a second monitor in my water fill area which comes in handy when filling the fresh water.

You will love the SeeLevel after it is fully operational. Does take some crawling underneath and wire routing but is well worth the effort in the end.
Attached Thumbnails
Capture.JPG  

Jim

Retired electronic technician (45 years in the field)
2017 Greyhawk 29W (solar & many other mods)
wife (maybe I should have given her top billing)
JimD is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
see level, seelevel, tank monitoring