Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-10-2023, 09:12 AM   #1

Size of storage areas under coach - fit solo stove?

Recently marveled at the smokeless solo stove and would like to have one with me camping. My 2021 Seneca is in storage out of town so do not have direct access. Can anyone share the dimensions of the storage bins? Specifically the height of the compartment so I know how big of a stove I can buy to easily put in storage?

Thanks
jeffgladd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 11:41 AM   #2

I have a solo stove bonfire that we take with us. I have a 2018 M2 TS. I am able to put it and a 22 inch Blackstone in the back passenger storage compartment under my water tank. I don't think anything bigger than a bonfire would work as the next step up is a much large diameter. It really depends on your model number as to the size of the storage bays.

We really enjoy the solo stove as it can burn pretty smokeless with a variety of wood. on cold damp days when everyone else's fires are smoking like crazy the solo stove barely puts any smoke out. it is pretty efficient at burning a lot of wood quickly which is another reason to keep to something like the bonfire or smaller.
RVermont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2023, 04:46 PM   #3

My Solo Stove Ranger easily fits in any of the compartments (37L), as well as all the accessories, of which I bought most of them.

Love that thing
DonkeyFluffer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2023, 09:46 PM   #4

Yeah it'll fit I use a propane stove that's about the same size no worries at all
Cornpop is offline   Reply With Quote