Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-28-2021, 07:39 AM   #1

wet bay settings

tried to start using my wet bay on our newly purchased 2021 jayco seneca 37K, used the power fill setting first worked great, filled the freshwater tank as described, next tried to sanitize siphon to tank via pump, the white lever on my camper moves from 9:00 to 6:00 on the picture in wet bay and in the manual shows white valve at 3:00, mine won't turn to the 3:00 position, moved my lever 9:00 to 6:00 neither position will siphon from the container i'm try to siphon from, any ideas ?
01 mixson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 07:52 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by 01 mixson View Post
tried to start using my wet bay on our newly purchased 2021 jayco seneca 37K, used the power fill setting first worked great, filled the freshwater tank as described, next tried to sanitize siphon to tank via pump, the white lever on my camper moves from 9:00 to 6:00 on the picture in wet bay and in the manual shows white valve at 3:00, mine won't turn to the 3:00 position, moved my lever 9:00 to 6:00 neither position will siphon from the container i'm try to siphon from, any ideas ?
You may have to flip the cone screen(pointed in) on the hose connection to hold the check valve open.. Many times the pump's suction won't overcome that spring tension. Just remember to flip it back as soon as you're finished.
Old 03-28-2021, 08:08 AM   #3

Grumpy is right on the money. Flip the cone shaped filter to iPhone the sanitizing solution and then flip it back when you are finished.
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk TOAD
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 09:26 AM   #4

so your talking about the screen where the hose screws in that is facing in now, flip it so screen is domed faces out, i under stand that but what position do i put the white valve in, like i said in my post mine doesn't move to the 3:00 position just 6;00 and 9:00 ?
Old 03-28-2021, 09:54 AM   #5

Quote:
so your talking about the screen where the hose screws in that is facing in now, flip it so screen is domed faces out, i under stand that but what position do i put the white valve in, like i said in my post mine doesn't move to the 3:00 position just 6;00 and 9:00 ?
Do you have the Nautilus P3 system or something other? If it is P3 is it possible the knob was white knob was installed upside down or 180 degrees out? Or the entire valve was installed upside down.

Don't know if you have them but here are the Nautilus instructions.

Nautilus P3 User 2.pdf
2019 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk TOAD
EA37TS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2021, 10:28 AM   #6

yes it is the nautilus p3 system as far as moving the position of the valve i don't think that will help, regardless of what position it was in it still would not work.
Old 03-28-2021, 10:50 AM   #7

Try setting it on 6, quarter turn counter clock wise. It sound like the know is off by 180'.

First leave the screen in the normal position and set your system to run from the tank. Be sure that the pump is primed. There are times that the pump is dry and will not overcome the lack of head pressure and will not pump efficiently enough to draw solution up. Once you are sure you have the pump primed, reverse the screen so the tip in going inward and will depress the check valve. Set you knobs to correct setting place your hose in the sanitizer and turn pump on.

Be sure to reset the screen or the dry camping function will not work.

Be sure you dont have a filter in the housing while sanitizing.

Another way to add sanitizer is add it directly to the filter housing.
RVermont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 01:10 PM   #8

Talked to Chris from B&B molders they are the company that sell the nautilus panel products, he had me call him after hours when i was home from work , instructed me turn turn valves in certain directions then remove the lever and put in a different position, two of the 4 valve levers were installed wrong from jayco, go figure, everything works perfect now, great thanks to chris. Thanks also for your posts, great forum
Old 03-31-2021, 01:29 PM   #9

Quote:
two of the 4 valve levers were installed wrong from jayco, go figure, everything works perfect now, great thanks to chris. Thanks also for your posts, great forum
Bet that panel comes with the handles already installed from B&B...

Nothing in the instructions about putting the handles on...

http://www.bandbmolders.com/wp-conte...allation-1.pdf