Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-22-2022, 07:03 AM   #21

2021 Swift 20T info

3 months/3 trips so far with my used 2021 Swift. Still figuring out all the systems. Not a lot of info out there yet on the Swift.
No major issues but several fixes to tighten things up with screws and glue, and minor leak in the water supply system.

Interested in users experience running the Norcold DE105 refrigerator. Mine works fine on shore/generator power but doesn't chill on battery/inverter/solar?
Is it supposed to work on the 12 volt system with the inverter to 120v and solar recharging the batteries? Fuse box looks okay. Are there other buttons to push to make this work?

Appreciate others' insights here.
Bob ROTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2022, 02:41 PM   #22

2021 Swift 20T info

so here is an update on the norcold DE105 refrigerator in case anyone else has this issue.....reset the 15amp breaker then disconnected shore power. the refrigerator continued to cool.... the battery voltage began to drop so i enabled the solar panel and voltage came back up and held...the refrigerator stayed on....did not turn on the magnum inverter.

don't know why or how but its working again...for the time being!
Old 07-20-2022, 02:31 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harmsway View Post
Anybody else take delivery of the lithium ion model?
Very little info given at delivery. I hope Jayco is ready for a lot of phone calls.
We also got a Swift Li in March. Main issue has been system needs to be reset once or twice a day when connected to 30 amp shoreline. Hoping can get this issue fixed since if your battery goes down you basically have no power. The system runs off battery even when connected to shore power.

Mine came with about an 8 page manual on the Li system which actually is quite good.
Dr Idol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2022, 05:26 AM   #24

Thank you for confirming the reset issue. Looks like will need to spend some time reaching out to jayco for a remedy.
Old 11-09-2022, 11:01 PM   #25

We bought ours at Crestview in May 2022.
Everything was in a black messenger bag on overhead bin.
along with the fridge, microwave. digital atenna, water filter. radio and Tv and solar
Txnative62 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2022, 09:01 PM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyErickson View Post
The Pioneer unit in our new Swift has gone out twice, leaving us without a backup camera or blind sport alert system. Jayco says Dodge needs to fix it. Dodge says Jayco. Also have had our Truma heating system go out. Truma sent a new unit. Our van has been inoperable for 4 of the 6 months we have had it!
Did you end up resolving your issue with the Pioneer radio as ours has done the same thing several times.
max_wingette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2022, 09:05 PM   #27

Quote:
Originally Posted by JudyErickson View Post
The Pioneer unit in our new Swift has gone out twice, leaving us without a backup camera or blind sport alert system. Jayco says Dodge needs to fix it. Dodge says Jayco. Also have had our Truma heating system go out. Truma sent a new unit. Our van has been inoperable for 4 of the 6 months we have had it!
Our Pioneer has also gone out several times which is annoying. Have notified Jayco and dealer and awaiting a response.
max_wingette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2023, 07:09 PM   #28

Hey, I'm new here. I purchased Jayco's Class B Swift 20T this past September 2023. I'm new to everything, or now most things, with this campervan. Maintaining all the appliances seems daunting but with input from other Jayco owners will dull the initial pain. Peace on...JoePickleball.

Heck, I'm even trying to become familiar with this Jayco Forum...being my 1st day.
JoePickleball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2024, 03:55 PM   #29

Love my Jayco Swift 20a

Bought last year have been on 3 adventures and it’s great on dry and wet camping
Locoannie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2024, 05:55 PM   #30

Judy Erickson I had the same problem with the aftermarket Pioneer radio going black and loosing my backup camera, did a quick google search , there is a small hole in the faceplate of the radio I used a small needle and pressed and mine came back on . I am not saying it’s the same for everyone but it worked for me .
Kelly
KellyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 03:16 AM   #31

Picked up my 2024 Swift that just left the factory 7 day prior on March 11th. Just found out yesterday after I brought it to my local body shop that the drivers side below the side window was repainted and done very poorly. It needs to now have the entire side to be repainted to make sure it matches color. I emailed Jayco yesterday for what they are going to do about it.
Old 04-12-2024, 09:30 AM   #32

I am right there with you
Pippa2024 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
class b, deft