Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-22-2018, 10:03 PM   #1

19 330rsts

Hey guys I just got a 19 330RSTS and someone needs to put in the passenger side slide.. the two drivers side slides are out and I would rather them not flipping all the switches to find the right one while I’m not there.. does anyone with a 330RSTS know which switch, 1, 2, or 3 operates the slide on the passenger side?

Thanks!
cm2785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2018, 06:01 AM   #2

Switch 1 is bedroom, Switch 2 kitchen and switch 3 dinning room at least that's on the 2018
rodro123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2018, 06:56 AM   #3

^^^^ What Rodro said ^^^^ Our 2017 is the same and I don't see why Jayco would have changed it. 1 - BR, 2-Kitchen/TV, 3-Dinette/Table
Old 11-26-2018, 09:46 PM   #4

Same for 2019.
morleyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2018, 10:42 PM   #5

Thanks guys! Yes it was the same.. seeing as we have the same rigs have either of you noticed your rear windows frame on the bottom behind the couch? Mine is like bowed in the middle so it’s not flush to the wall like the rest of them.. I’m curious if that’s normal or just on mine.. other than that and the floors creeking everywhere I love the unit!
Old 11-26-2018, 10:46 PM   #6

I haven't noticed. Unfortunately I'm stored for the winter, but this is now on my list of things to check in the spring.
morleyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2018, 09:52 AM   #7

Talking

On our '17, I don't see any discernable bow in the rear window. Ours appears to be completely flush so it might be something to put on your punch list for the next visit to the dealer.

As for the floors squeaking, yeah it seems to be an issue with many.

For us, I notice it a LOT more when the stabilizer legs are down vs. not and I am assuming it's just caused by the way the frame/floor flexes when they are down. It seems to be the most noticeable from front (bedrm) to back (livingrm) along a line in the center of the trailer.

Two spots in the bedroom at each corner, one between the island and the coat/storage cabinets on the bathroom wall and again in the LR on the other end of the island are the most noisy areas.

I was told by a tech at our dealership that it is the same area where Jayco runs most everything under the floor including ducting, pex, electrical, etc. and in order to do so, some of the cross bracing underneath is not as robust in those areas as in others, thus allowing more flexing of the floor.

We have just used the "cheating husband" technique by tiptoeing around known "squeaky" spots when others are sleeping!
Old 11-28-2018, 10:30 AM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by blujay40 View Post
On our '17, I don't see any discernable bow in the rear window. Ours appears to be completely flush so it might be something to put on your punch list for the next visit to the dealer.

As for the floors squeaking, yeah it seems to be an issue with many.

For us, I notice it a LOT more when the stabilizer legs are down vs. not and I am assuming it's just caused by the way the frame/floor flexes when they are down. It seems to be the most noticeable from front (bedrm) to back (livingrm) along a line in the center of the trailer.

Two spots in the bedroom at each corner, one between the island and the coat/storage cabinets on the bathroom wall and again in the LR on the other end of the island are the most noisy areas.

I was told by a tech at our dealership that it is the same area where Jayco runs most everything under the floor including ducting, pex, electrical, etc. and in order to do so, some of the cross bracing underneath is not as robust in those areas as in others, thus allowing more flexing of the floor.

We have just used the "cheating husband" technique by tiptoeing around known "squeaky" spots when others are sleeping!
You are exactly right on the spots you listed for the squeaks! The one I really notice is between the island and the coat closet.. as for the rear window I wasn’t talking about the window itself but the wood decretive molding going across the bottom of it... mine seems bowed a bit in the middle because it has to go over the frame of the window. Is that what your talking about? Your strip of wood is flat? If so I can bring that to their attention. Thanks again! PS I just brought home a new Dually last night to pull this big girl! It was stuck in the position the dealer left it when they delivered it.
Old 11-28-2018, 11:56 AM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by cm2785 View Post
You are exactly right on the spots you listed for the squeaks! The one I really notice is between the island and the coat closet.. as for the rear window I wasn’t talking about the window itself but the wood decretive molding going across the bottom of it... mine seems bowed a bit in the middle because it has to go over the frame of the window. Is that what your talking about? Your strip of wood is flat? If so I can bring that to their attention. Thanks again! PS I just brought home a new Dually last night to pull this big girl! It was stuck in the position the dealer left it when they delivered it.
The one in the kitchen area was the first one we noticed as well and to this day is the most noticeable but over time, the rest showed up. As for the decorative moulding around the window, our '17 didn't get that "fancy stuff" so no sorry, can't help you there.