Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-26-2019, 03:50 PM   #1

2012 Whitehawk

In 2012 I purchased a new Jayco Whitehawk for 27,000 and change. Almost from the start I had issues with the front of the Camper showing cracks. It has since had water damage that I have tried to repair in the upper forward left side. I called my insurance (Geico) total waste of time. Took it to the dealer (Camping World Savannah)who didn’t seem interested in helping at all. Finally gave up and took it to a non Jayco dealer and they at least looked at it. Needless to say they said Jayco used the cheapest material possible (cardboard) was the word used. So now they are looking to charge me 7000.00 for the fix. Has anyone else had issues like this. Thanks
bgomes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 03:08 PM   #2

Ya I have a 2013 white hawk....had a small leak at the front where the storage is it's where the nickel plate meets the gel coat. Found it in time to fix so there wasn't to many problems. Mines a 28 foot with bunk beds in the back.
Heavyritefoot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2019, 09:39 PM   #3

Pulled the trigger today on the 2019 White Hawk 23MRB. Pickup on Tuesday. I'll be sure to keep an eye for anything unusual.
BxB62 is offline   Reply With Quote