Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-17-2013, 12:50 PM   #1

2013 32bhds tv mounting

Are there any instructions on how to mount a TV to the swivel mount on the entertainment center on a 2013 32BHDS travel trailer?
croixlarob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 09:40 AM   #2

Same TT, same question.

Any luck elsewhere finding an answer to you question? I would love to know more about this TV mount, so I could replace the TV or at least get to the other input ports.

Thanks,

Jim
jcarp19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2013, 09:42 PM   #3

I am looking for same info but also one more point. Can you tell me how large of a tv can fit here and still swivel with no interference? Also, does it need a low profile mount to allow it to swivel? I would like to put it on a swing out which keeps it off the wall some. If you get a chance to check it out, please inform.
cdavis9761 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2013, 05:45 PM   #4

I believe you have the same type of swivel entertainment system I have in my Jayflight 29QB. Here is what I did to hang a 32" VIZIO LED TV hung in the entertainment swivel cabinet. You may be able to go slightly bigger, but I did not want to risk.

To mount the VIZIO TV we purchased a VideoSecu wall mount from Amazon http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...?ie=UTF8&psc=1 that attaches to the wood in the TV area. I had to modify the bracket slightly to accept the screw pattern in my TV, but that was no big deal. Also used a 1" bolt to attach the other side of the bracket to the wood instead of the 2" bolts supplied. I figured out that the swivel cabinet has about a 1.25" thick piece of wood with a small gap as well before you hit the mirror on the other side. I like this mount because it has 2 quick releases so I can take the TV down during travel also it has just a slight angle of downward tilt so when we are in the bedroom it is the right angle. I would leave the TV mounted, but it can slide from side to side on the bracket if not careful and I do not want to take any chances.
weekender is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 06:38 AM   #5

I also have a 32bhds. I did see a mod where someone was able to mount a 32" tv but he modified the entertainment center slightly and was not able to use the swivel feature anymore. He ended up using the 22" tv in the front bedroom after he removed the mirror and replaced it with plywood.
usmc616 is offline   Reply With Quote