Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-13-2018, 01:36 PM   #1

2018 32BHDS 2 gray tanks?

Just ordered a 2018 32bhds. I am confused about the sink drain on the outside kitchen does it have it own gray tank and drain valve or does it go to the main gray tank. The help would be much appreciated, thank you.
Kenp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 02:13 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenp View Post
Just ordered a 2018 32bhds. I am confused about the sink drain on the outside kitchen does it have it own gray tank and drain valve or does it go to the main gray tank. The help would be much appreciated, thank you.
Jayco website lists the second tank as for outside kitchen 8.5 gallons. Main gray 32.5 gallons. From looking at the pictures I can find online I only see one tank drain point. So i would say each(Black, Gray 1, and Gray 2) has it's own valve but dump through the same location.

My trailer has a second dump point for the outside kitchen, I kinda wish it only had one.

https://www.jayco.com/products/trave...flight/32bhds/
vegasguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 02:22 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenp View Post
Also after rereading this I am wondering what exactly you mean by drain valve. Most would read that and think of the valve that keeps the contents of the gray or black tanks from flowing into the main drain line.

But some might consider the valve where they connect the waste hose, what I referred to as a dump point. Others might call it something different.
vegasguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2018, 03:04 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by vegasguy View Post
Also after rereading this I am wondering what exactly you mean by drain valve. Most would read that and think of the valve that keeps the contents of the gray or black tanks from flowing into the main drain line.

But some might consider the valve where they connect the waste hose, what I referred to as a dump point. Others might call it something different.
He means this

Some RVs have mutliple T handles
mia389 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2018 bhds