Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-15-2017, 06:21 PM   #1

2018 slx 245rls tv mount

Picking up our new 245rls wensday. Was looking at the entertainment center. And was wondering which tv mount do I need for a 32inch tv
Tn10point is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2017, 09:11 PM   #2

This is the one I used for my 2017 265RLSW. I mounted one in the entertainment center (32” TV) and one in the bedroom (27” TV). Mine had a piece of plywood mounted behind the wall. I sent an email to Jayco Service and requested the blue print of the walls to know exactly where the TV support plywood was located and they responded quickly with both prints. Having the blue prints took the guess work out and you know precisely where the support is along with exact wall thickness so you don’t drill all the way through with your pilot hole. Hope this helps.

VideoSecu LCD LED Monitor TV Wall Mount for 15" 17" 19" 20" 22" 23" 24" 26" 27" Flat Panel Screen Maximum Loading 66lbs VESA 75/100 - Ultra Thin Mount Bracket 1EA https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000VKCIJU..._MUinAbFRSF6GK
ricemanwm is offline   Reply With Quote