Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-12-2020, 02:20 PM   #1

2021 x213

Hey everyone, new here have had our 2021 x213 for about a month now and just came back from our second trip. Got there fine and slide went out right as rain. Fast forward 3 days and we go to leave, nothing happens when pushing the button to retract the slide. Figured we had lost power at the main once or twice during the trip maybe blew a fuse. Replaced each one (F3 says it’s for slide but no red LED comes on when fuse pulled, all other do) seems like no power to that fuse. It has a blue wire. Had to retract the slide manually by putting a ratchet and drill on the t fitting which sucked. Anyone seen this or have any idea? We have multiple trips planned over next few weeks and I know the stealership will take FOrEvEr to fix.
Attached Thumbnails
E4E9B49F-C9E7-406A-8043-1CFEFB0DA908.jpg  
Tjcasa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 08:30 PM   #2

I thought slide was the bottom fuse. Can’t remember for sure. Would have to check my 2020 x213. I don’t think the slide operates off a 15 amp fuse. Sounds like you already replaced all the fuses though. We’re any blown? Any chance you blew the new one immediately?
cwalker022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 08:32 PM   #3

Looked at your picture more closely. I believe F3 is for slide lights only (and other lights). Not motor.
cwalker022 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 08:50 PM   #4

I will double check it, the 40 amp was the only one I didn’t replace I will go check it. Let me know what you find on your 2020
Old 08-12-2020, 09:00 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwalker022 View Post
Looked at your picture more closely. I believe F3 is for slide lights only (and other lights). Not motor.
I checked all the fuses are good so I guess I’m at a stopping point. I push the button and nothing happens. Might have to crank the slide out and check all the wiring for continuity
Old 09-04-2020, 05:12 AM   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tjcasa View Post
Hey everyone, new here have had our 2021 x213 for about a month now and just came back from our second trip. Got there fine and slide went out right as rain. Fast forward 3 days and we go to leave, nothing happens when pushing the button to retract the slide. Figured we had lost power at the main once or twice during the trip maybe blew a fuse. Replaced each one (F3 says it’s for slide but no red LED comes on when fuse pulled, all other do) seems like no power to that fuse. It has a blue wire. Had to retract the slide manually by putting a ratchet and drill on the t fitting which sucked. Anyone seen this or have any idea? We have multiple trips planned over next few weeks and I know the stealership will take FOrEvEr to fix.
Go to the front of the trailer under there is a fuse near a junction box. I installed a resettable fuse after popping several fuses.
bam1429 is offline   Reply With Quote