Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-27-2012, 04:57 PM   #1

29 RLDS shower

I have a 2012 29RLDS it has a stall shower, the water seeps out under the track under the door. It has clear caulking on the inside but the track is not secured in place. It actually moves allowing water to seep under it. I'm away now but will be back Monday and take it back to the dealer, just wondering if anyone with a stall shower has a problem with water leaking out.

If you are born once you will die twice
If you are born twice you will die once
joe in calif is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 06:31 PM   #2

no leaks yet Joe...we havent found too many issues yet with ours. lousy sounding outdoor speakers, wallpaper near kitchen sink is loose, a few loose lights in ceiling...the one thing that bugs me is we have two louds creaks in floor one by the dinette and one in front of bathroom...any areas of your floor squeaking?
huskerdu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2012, 08:14 PM   #3

I took some pictures of the leak but it's hard to see. It is a small leak but still a leak. My outside speakers are great, used them last week when I was out, also used them as TV speakers, also found that if you put AUX 1 TV sound comes out of trailer speakers.
My floor does not squeak but there was a spot that was about the size of a dime and it was raised up like they put down over something, they took care of that last time I had it to the dealer. I think this should be my last trip to the dealer for repairs, we had it pit for a week and only found a few minor things wrong.

If you are born once you will die twice
If you are born twice you will die once
joe in calif is offline   Reply With Quote