Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-13-2012, 07:04 PM   #1

322FKS TV Question

Does anyone know who the manufacturer is for the living room 32" LCD TV mount for this trailer? It looks like the mount would be the same one used for the other models with the TV/mirror option since it has locks at the 180 degree positions. The reason for the question is the TV that came with the unit new (our TT is a week old) had a defective IR sensor. Took the TV back to the dealer (their request and an hour each way) and the replacement TV they gave me does not mount the same way (should have checked it before I left). The original TV had 4mm bolts and the replacement has 6mm. Drilled out the top 2 holes in the bracket and fabricated 2 lower brackets using metal pipe strap (since the bracket is not long enough to reach the lower mounting holes), but I am hoping there is possibly an adapter bracket available to fix it right, if I can figure out who makes it. I searched numerous websites, but cannot find the same mount anywhere. Thanks in advance for any info!

Jack
J&P RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:15 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&P RV View Post
Does anyone know who the manufacturer is for the living room 32" LCD TV mount for this trailer? It looks like the mount would be the same one used for the other models with the TV/mirror option since it has locks at the 180 degree positions. The reason for the question is the TV that came with the unit new (our TT is a week old) had a defective IR sensor. Took the TV back to the dealer (their request and an hour each way) and the replacement TV they gave me does not mount the same way (should have checked it before I left). The original TV had 4mm bolts and the replacement has 6mm. Drilled out the top 2 holes in the bracket and fabricated 2 lower brackets using metal pipe strap (since the bracket is not long enough to reach the lower mounting holes), but I am hoping there is possibly an adapter bracket available to fix it right, if I can figure out who makes it. I searched numerous websites, but cannot find the same mount anywhere. Thanks in advance for any info!

Jack

You could probably find Vesa universal adapters at Best buy. Here's one from amazon and as you can see there are many more.

http://www.amazon.com/VideoSecu-Univ.../dp/B002TKS0S8

personally I think your fix is good enough. I did what you did.
2012 Chrysler Town and Country
stevo75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:19 PM   #3

Thanks Steve! A minor problem I know, just want to take care of it before I forget about it... things tend to get lost in the shuffle.
Thanks again for your help!
J&P RV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2012, 07:28 PM   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by J&P RV View Post
Thanks Steve! A minor problem I know, just want to take care of it before I forget about it... things tend to get lost in the shuffle.
Thanks again for your help!
no problem, glad I can help.
2012 Chrysler Town and Country
stevo75 is offline   Reply With Quote