Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-07-2015, 07:11 PM   #11

Yes, both the fuses for 12vdc and the circuit breakers (120vac) are housed there.

faststandard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2015, 07:39 PM   #12
Jmd

Quote:
Originally Posted by faststandard View Post
Yes, both the fuses for 12vdc and the circuit breakers (120vac) are housed there.
Cool and my gut is telling me that I likely have a loose connection given 60% of the water seemed to go in the tank while the rest spilled out.

I'd honestly prefer to fix it myself as I then learn more about it and I know it's done solid.

I haven't heard anything from the service center today. If nothing by tomorrow I will pick it up friday morning regardless.

Jmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2015, 02:14 PM   #13
Jmd

I got the update from the service center just now.

The guy told me there was a hole in the tubing just after where it enters the trailer. He said it looked as if someone had jabbed a screwdriver or similar thing into the water inlet. They cut the bad part off the tubing and reattached it, sealed and it will be ready this afternoon.

Two things come to my mind, that someone actually vandalized it either while at my house or at the storage place. But what a weird thing to vandalize.

More likely it happened at the factory. This is the first time I've tried filling the fresh water tank since I got it in August so have no way to know for certain.

But, warranty is covering it just the same and I am picking it up this afternoon which means my plans for the weekend are still on!
Jmd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 09:24 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jmd View Post
I got the update from the service center just now.

The guy told me there was a hole in the tubing just after where it enters the trailer. He said it looked as if someone had jabbed a screwdriver or similar thing into the water inlet. They cut the bad part off the tubing and reattached it, sealed and it will be ready this afternoon.

Two things come to my mind, that someone actually vandalized it either while at my house or at the storage place. But what a weird thing to vandalize.

More likely it happened at the factory. This is the first time I've tried filling the fresh water tank since I got it in August so have no way to know for certain.

But, warranty is covering it just the same and I am picking it up this afternoon which means my plans for the weekend are still on!
No water damage???

Dream Girl is offline   Reply With Quote