Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-17-2022, 12:11 PM   #1

Cable Television Splitter location

Does anyone with a 2020 330RSTS know where the splitter is located? I have removed the fireplace, where others say to look, and it is not there. I have removed the power switch for cable/tv and it is not there. I feel I have loose connections because of the static and loss of channels every now and then. I am thinking of putting a splitter at the dry well area and connecting to the satellite connections, they are straight runs to the tvs, but I would like to see if anyone has located their splitter in the 330RSTS.
Thanks.
Dannie0429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 01:12 PM   #2

My entertainment hutch has a nook behind the radio that I can only get to by removing the radio. The power, antenna, Speaker wiring and hdmi are all accessible behind the radio on mine.
Lazierfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 01:38 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazierfan View Post
My entertainment hutch has a nook behind the radio that I can only get to by removing the radio. The power, antenna, Speaker wiring and hdmi are all accessible behind the radio on mine.
I have the radio above the TV. I will check there.
Attached Thumbnails
20221117_143750.jpg  
Dannie0429 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2022, 10:46 PM   #4

TV Splitter

I don't know if this helps but in my 2022 382FLRB the splitter is directly behind the wet bay cable input connector.
Rpostma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2022, 08:05 AM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rpostma View Post
I don't know if this helps but in my 2022 382FLRB the splitter is directly behind the wet bay cable input connector.
I was in there the other day on my 2022 32RLTS and that splitter was for an Aux input...not the cable or over the air. I have the same problem with a bad over the air and cable run to the outside tv. Jayco sent the wire diagram...but it doesn't show location of splitters and there are two splitters it goes through for the outside TV.

2017 Ram Cummins 3500, 4x4, Dually Aisin, 3.73
B&W hitch
Learjet is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cable, splitter, telivision