Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Go Back   Jayco RV Owners Forum > Trailers, 5th Wheels, and Motorhomes > Jayco Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 12-04-2021, 08:26 PM   #21

We had a hard to find, sporadic beep as well. Finally discovered it was the fridge warning beep for losing 12v power. But it wasn't the battery. It was the propane furnace kicking on. Keystone, at least on my unit, put both the Dometic fridge and the furnace on the same 12v circuit, along with several other items drawing power. I ran a new separate 12v circuit for the fridge. Problem solved. You mentioned yours is a 2021, has it done this the entire time you've had it?
Mikec557 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 08:36 PM   #22

I’ve only noticed it recently, Mikec557. I’ll go back and look at the circuit for the fridge. If it is being shared then I’ll branch it off just as a precaution.
gobdeep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2021, 09:02 PM   #23
RWK

If you have an inverter and for some reason over loaded it the self protection circuit will shut it off and it will beep. There is a reset on it as well........

Good luck
RWK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 07:49 AM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikec557 View Post
We had a hard to find, sporadic beep as well. Finally discovered it was the fridge warning beep for losing 12v power. But it wasn't the battery. It was the propane furnace kicking on. Keystone, at least on my unit, put both the Dometic fridge and the furnace on the same 12v circuit, along with several other items drawing power. I ran a new separate 12v circuit for the fridge. Problem solved. You mentioned yours is a 2021, has it done this the entire time you've had it?
Had the same lodc error on my fridge. Spent several hours tracking down the wire going to the fuse panel. Cut it loose and wired to its own fuse. Can’t believe Jayco would put something so important on a fuse with 3 other things on it.
Attached Thumbnails
8C37AE62-8D02-46F5-998B-5782147FA531.jpg   E44B5E92-DAEB-48DA-BED6-C6B855BC10F5.jpg  
Old 12-05-2021, 07:59 AM   #25

Smile Annoying Beep

Yes, agree with the last comment that our Refrigerator door was the culprit of our beep! If we were unlevel it would beep and someone told us the solution was to remove each door (one at a time) and add a washer to the hinge and put the door back on. It helped it to tip in just slightly to eliminate the beep since heavy objects in the door can cause it to be off kilter!

We also did get a fault error that caused a beeping when the propane was not flowing consistently while we travelled down the road. And now there is a recall on our regulator so we’re waiting to get that replaced…..or just might do it ourselves since it’s safer!

Good luck! This forum is awesome and we love our Northpoint!
Bighorncats is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 05:08 PM   #26

Maybe a previous owner installed a WATER/ MOISTURE ALARM w/ AA or AAA Batteries under city water connection or plumbing under/ behind some drawer/ cabinet? They also chirp as battery goes dead? Have you pulled all drawers?
thenne1713 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
24bh, alarm, beep