Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-08-2019, 12:23 AM   #1

Cover

Hello all. I have a 267bhsw and am looking to purchase a cover for it. Can someone steer me in the right direction and help me find a quality cover? Thanks in advance.
Rastfam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 08:23 AM   #2

I have a Northpoint 375BHFS 5th wheel. I looked at an ADCO cover but they didnt make one for my size. A good friend of mine has a Cedar Creek thats about 4' shorter and bought an ADCO cover for his. I had to put it on for him last season and it's a pretty nice cover for the money.
I have a Classic Accessories cover for mine. It's a real nice cover. It's a little pricey if you get it directly from them. I got mine from one of their vendors for much cheaper. After the first year some of the stitching in one area started to come apart. I called Classic and they wanted some info off the tag and sent me a brand new replacement cover. I'm still using the old cover and this is its 4th year and the stitching has not got any worse. When I put the trailer away for the season it has a bath and a hand wax job so it's basically spotless when it goes to bed. When I take the cover off in the spring it's just as spotless as when I put it away. I've been very happy with the cover and the company.
Old 12-08-2019, 01:17 PM   #3

We use the adco designer series aqua shed on our jayfeather 23rbm. We're on our third winter and have it on for Nov. Thru March normally.still holding up great. Design looks good but even better our TT looks great. We got one size larger so we cover propane tanks and battery. Any cover you choose take your time and be sure to drape the cover over trailer. Avoid pulling as much as you can to avoid ripping and tearing as there is alot spots that can catch on the fabric. Only thing would be better if there was zippers on both sides to access and open the
slide out. Good luck.
deano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 02:13 PM   #4

We said no on covers for a couple of reasons. First, I am cripple and getting onto the roof is not possible. Second, DW won't go on the roof. I don't blame her. Yes, I could get a neighbor kid to do it. Even my friends that have no problems tell me they regret buying a cover because it is too hard to put on, and take off. We have had TT's and fivers since 1988 and never used a cover. We live in Northern AZ where the sun is dramatic. The worst that has happened is that we had to have a roof vent recalked once in five RV's. So, we take a pass on covers.
Thomson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2019, 04:35 PM   #5
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rastfam View Post
Hello all. I have a 267bhsw and am looking to purchase a cover for it. Can someone steer me in the right direction and help me find a quality cover? Thanks in advance.
I just received a cover from National RV covers. Their products are highly rated. I was unable to duplicate our first cover, so did some searching, and found them. Their service was excellent. I measured our TT from the front edge, to the most rearward point, which was the spare tire. I did an online chat with them to make sure I was ordering the best size. Here's their website:

http://https://www.nationalrvcovers.com/

I don't have a dog in this race, just information based on my searching for a good one. You can spend more, for a Sunbrella cover from Calmark if you want the absolute best material out there. This is their site:

http://https://calmarkcovers.com/

2012 Jay Flight 19RD
2016 Ford F150 XLT 2X4 SC 3.5L Eco Max Tow
2010 Tundra TRD DBL Cab (Traded)
2 new fluffy Corgis, Bayley and Stanley
JFlightRisk is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover