Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-28-2014, 08:05 AM   #1

dave1948

have a jayco eagle34'. When I level the rv the slide is very unlevel. Anywhere you put a level on the slide it buries the bubble. The inside and outside gaskets seem to be a perfect fit. How can the slide be adjusted without affecting the gaskets?
dave1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 02:08 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1948 View Post
have a jayco eagle34'. When I level the rv the slide is very unlevel. Anywhere you put a level on the slide it buries the bubble. The inside and outside gaskets seem to be a perfect fit. How can the slide be adjusted without affecting the gaskets?
I would suggest you check the level on trailer & slide while the slide is out, in case you haven't. What I'm getting at, is if you level the trailer, then put the slide out, the weight of the slide may cause the whole trailer to be off level.
Billy Dean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:03 PM   #3

Thanks, but I have done that. The problem is simply, the rv is level but the slide is not. I know that the slide has adjustments on it but if you change the level of the slide how will it fit when the slide is in or out.
dave1948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2014, 04:38 PM   #4
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by dave1948 View Post
Is the TT still under warranty? If so I would bring it in and have them check/adjust it. That way it is on record with Jayco.

Just my thoughts,
Don
Mustang65 is offline   Reply With Quote