Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 01-04-2015, 03:18 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Hitch Pin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Southern Ohio
Posts: 464
DIY Site

I thought some of you all my like this site, check out the mods link. Let me know what you think.

http://www.doityourselfrv.com/
__________________

__________________
2015 Jay Flight 23 RB
2014 Silverado LT 1500 with a 5.3 V8 Ecotec3
Hitch Pin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 07:35 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
Camping Couple's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: Kalamazoo
Posts: 726
Really cool link. I bookmarked it. With out going into it deeply, it looks like it has come great info.
__________________

__________________

2015 Jayco 24FBS Elite Jay Flight
2013 Chevrolet Silverado 2500HD 4X4 6.0L 3.73 Axle
HD Trailering Package with Integrated Brake Controller
Equal-i-zer Hitch 10k/1000
Camping Couple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2015, 09:45 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AZ, USA, Earth
Posts: 1,342
Some nice info there but are way too many obnoxious nag screens. There is no way I will sign up for that site because they seem way to eager to get my email addy.
__________________
Jeannie
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 08:56 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Hitch Pin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Southern Ohio
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
Some nice info there but are way too many obnoxious nag screens. There is no way I will sign up for that site because they seem way to eager to get my email addy.
I think I know what you mean by obnoxious nag screens, I have Adblock Plus and Flashblock running on my pc and it must be blocking what your talking about, because I've not noticed it.
__________________
2015 Jay Flight 23 RB
2014 Silverado LT 1500 with a 5.3 V8 Ecotec3
Hitch Pin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 10:33 AM   #5
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: AZ, USA, Earth
Posts: 1,342
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitch Pin View Post
I think I know what you mean by obnoxious nag screens, I have Adblock Plus and Flashblock running on my pc and it must be blocking what your talking about, because I've not noticed it.
I have Adblock Plus and still get the nag screens. These are the screens that keep popping up wanting me to sign up for the email updates, etc.
__________________
Jeannie
Lady Fitzgerald is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2015, 04:26 PM   #6
Senior Member
 
Hitch Pin's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Southern Ohio
Posts: 464
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Fitzgerald View Post
I have Adblock Plus and still get the nag screens. These are the screens that keep popping up wanting me to sign up for the email updates, etc.
I don't know, unless it's the flash blocker stopping it, I've not seen anything like that popup.
__________________

__________________
2015 Jay Flight 23 RB
2014 Silverado LT 1500 with a 5.3 V8 Ecotec3
Hitch Pin is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:49 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.