Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-03-2015, 09:22 AM   #1

Talking Excited New owner of Jayco WH 25BHS TT :))))

We are happy new owners of a Jayco White Hawk 25BHS. Yeahhh

2015 White Hawk 25BHS | Jayco, Inc.

Look forward to our first trip to with Wife and three kids.

I guarantee I will be draining many of your brains on local knowledge.

If there are any threads you all can suggest I look into, as a new owner, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you ahead of time for your help!
Hybridcamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2015, 11:08 AM   #2

LOVE ours - it was the ONLY floor plan to meet our lifestyle, accommodates both boondocking (with generators) or full-hookups (add water softener). Key differentiators were: [1] could get into bed from BOTH sides (but added a queen topper, more comfortable and makes it a full queen), [2] Bunks for son and/or occasional guests, [3] Outdoor kitchen (my husband's turf). Mods so far are easy-to-do enhancements: shower on/off switch, new lav faucet, 12-volt TV w/Roku and wireless BluRay DVD, TV articulating arm. No need for a sofa - got lounge chairs for the great outdoors. Other threads? Search on key words and you'll find a ton of hints!

Genealogy Community Social Group Moderator
Hattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 12:33 PM   #3

Jayco white hawk 25BHS 2015

We are considering buying a used unit. For those of you who have had this one since 2015 any comments, concerns? The one we are buying, the out door kitchen is not there but the hatch. Looks like fiddle was removed by previous owner or they never got that option. In any event we will add in fridge etc.
Bgjvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 01:03 PM   #4

Our model's outdoor kitchen came with a pull-out Coleman cooking stove and on the counter a small refrigerator and microwave and we also received a bumper-mount BBQ; there were brackets mounted to hold these appliances. We have since removed the fridge and microwave because we typically dry-camp and they didn't run off a 12v battery (unless you have an inverter). In our opinion, occupying prime space for something we probably would never use made it an easy decision. However, for people who have seasonal spots with full hookups, it would be a different matter.

Old 09-29-2021, 01:06 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hattie View Post
Our model's outdoor kitchen came with a pull-out Coleman cooking stove and on the counter a small refrigerator and microwave and we also received a bumper-mount BBQ; there were brackets mounted to hold these appliances. We have since removed the fridge and microwave because we typically dry-camp and they didn't run off a 12v battery (unless you have an inverter). In our opinion, occupying prime space for something we probably would never use made it an easy decision. However, for people who have seasonal spots with full hookups, it would be a different matter.
Thank you Hattie. Overall, are you happy with the 2015 25BHS? No issues?
Bgjvan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 01:56 PM   #6

Extremely happy, no major issues and we generally use it year-around dry-camping. My husband was a general contractor and a 'green' inspector and has found our rig to be well-built and relatively air-tight. Hot water heater 'blew' but was covered under warranty and we have an excellent dealer/repair. He putzes around upgrading and enhancing, but avoids making any holes, etc.; and as I recall ~ he has upgraded the bathroom fan, added a MicroAir EasyStart for the A/C, upgraded to 4 lithium batteries, changed out faucets and thermostat, installed a better TV mount, replaced the jack-stand, hardwired a Hughes Watchdog surge protector, and is installing a WeBoost and portable solar panels. Let me know through a private message if you wish to contact him.

Old 09-29-2021, 05:32 PM   #7

WOW!!!! A 6 year old thread brought back to life....
Glad to see people are still around.

PaulB12
PaulB12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2021, 06:13 PM   #8

2015, watch for soft spots in the floor!

Murff

2015 White Hawk 20MRB (It's last year)
2017 F150 2.7 Eco Boost 3.73 Gears

Murff is offline   Reply With Quote