Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-16-2015, 09:23 AM   #21

I finally got this RV to stand up to two days camping in a row! Everything worked this time. Got it back home and was running water through the sink just cleaning up and saw water running out of the cover doors and flooding the floor! Opened the doors and looked and water was spraying everywhere. The fittings to the sink plumbing was falling off! During the walk through they failed to tell me I needed to go through and tighten all plumbing! I tightened everything up and all leaks seem to be in control. I am so thankful I bought new instead of used so as to avoid problems.
Old 06-16-2015, 10:47 AM   #22

If this doesn't fix it. And the problem returns I then would have a lawyer contact them and see how they respond the him. The thoughts of a law suit against the dealer, Jayco and Atwood may just produce results. But make sure you have everything documented as to how many times its been in for the same problem How long its been in and what all has been replaced so far.
bedrck46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 01:58 PM   #23

racinforthefinish: I had nothing but problems with my Atwood heater and just recently it was fixed.I bought trailer in Sept 14 and it was just fixed in April 15.Mine would run and shut off then restart again.They replaced sail switch and bench tested it and said it rain fine and re installed.Went camping a it did same thing.took back again and they adjusted sail switch.Still same issue.I then noticed my pig tail was messed up,would show empty on full tanks.They checked it and it has literally broke in pieces,but after replacing heat still didn't work.They finally called atwood and replaced gas valve and it finally works.I also complained that why not just replace it and they told me because of warrantly they will just throw parts at it til it's fixed.Stupid because of the 4 trips to dealer for heater and paying the tech they probably paid for 2 new furnaces

2015 Jayco Eagle Premier 314BHDS

IBEW local 94 Electrical Worker
314BHDS is offline   Reply With Quote