Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-19-2018, 12:55 PM   #61

Thanks. I'll replace the furrion then. The dv3300 is actually a "single DIN" with a really large front plate so can replace it with nearly anything. I'm leaning toward Jensen but I've not researched what is best yet. Any thoughts on what's best anybody.
Rick 17RB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2019, 05:41 AM   #62

We've had our eagle 27.5 RLTS for about 2weeks and for the life of me I cannot get it to play a cd.
Phil2008 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2019, 08:10 PM   #63

I was extremely disappointed with the DV3300 for several reasons but mostly because it cannot play a Blu-ray. The Jensen doesn’t either. Anybody know of a replacement that does?
Rongbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2023, 06:52 PM   #64

Furrion DV1200 and Samsung 40" Full HD Flat TV H5003 Series 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdreinv View Post
Just curious in our 16 Eagle the TV will not power through the ceiling speakers!We need a sound bar for TV. Is that still an issue in the new campers? Thanks
Hi,
Own a pre-owned 2016 Jayco Eagle 355MBQS with the Furrion DV 1200 with a Samsung 40" Full HD Flat TV H5003 Series 5 TV and cannot figure out how to get the TV to play through the RV speakers as the TV speakers are absolute crap. (Yes, worse than the RV speakers if that's even possible) And not even a headphone jack on the TV so I could patch a 3.5mm jack into the Furrion unit. Audio patch cords are correctly connected to TV from the Furrion. Tried every AUX setting on the receiver without success. Any help is appreciated. Thanks eh!
Albro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2023, 03:04 PM   #65

Hi,
we have a 2021 330rsts with an insignia tv and jbl speakers. i have been trying to figure out the sound configuration for the last year. every time i think i have it right, we pack up and it doesn't work on the following trip. i had the dealer rip it apart last year when it was in for warranty repair. when we got it back it would not play through the tv at all. i wanted that option.

i just replaced the hdmi cable today because the fitting was loose and i thought that could be contributing to the problems, but i was still experiencing the same issues.

however, while troubleshooting it this summer, what i found for my system was that if i watch tv using the antenna, not cable or streaming, the sound only come through the tv speakers. if i use cable or setup the network to stream, i have to have the sound system set to ARC for the tv to play through the speakers. unfortunately, I have had a lot of quirky things happen, and this doesn't always work. you probably have to dig into your tv's settings for the sound settings to activate ARC.

if you haven't already tried the ARC setting, give it a shot.