Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 08-04-2020, 02:34 PM   #1

Furrion dv 3300

I have researched this and not found this exact problem. I have tv sound and I have stereo sound but I have no sound on a dvd or cd. Movie will play but no sound. I have turned power off and blowed it out and did the 30 second reset, no help. I checked all wires and connections including unplugging the back and replugging. No help. Ideas anyone? If I need to replace it what is a good product to replace it with that would basically be plug and play. Not to say I am electronically challenged but I am electronically challenged. Oh yea, it worked perfect just a few days ago.
Old 08-12-2020, 06:05 AM   #2

It is apparent I am the only one that has had a problem with the Furrion player but just in case someone else has this problem I will post my fix. No one in the Furrion tech force could help me. Basically they said buy a new one. I went to Best Buy and for 14 dollars I bought a CD/DVD cleaner and put the disc in the player and let it run its course. After this I put a movie disc in and it played perfect with lots of sound.
Old 08-12-2020, 06:59 AM   #3

Thanks for the tip. To be honest, we have not tried our CD/DVD player yet. We bought a 2020 Eagle this June, and have been out several times for 2 -4 day trips, but just have not watched any movies yet. I am sure the time will come, and we may need to use your fix. Good luck and enjoy your rig.
RFactor1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-12-2020, 09:42 AM   #4

Wow, good catch. I was thinking it would be cable related.

2018 Jayco White Hawk 31BH 34'
2004 Surveyor by Forest River 29'
1996 Coachman Catalina 25'
2002 Jayco 12UTD PopUp
TrashMan Videos
sturgissteele is offline   Reply With Quote