Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-10-2019, 06:43 AM   #1

Good thing I took my 23RB in to fix the water monitor.

The fresh water monitor was not working. While I know those monitors are really accurate, I still wanted to some idea how much fresh water I had on board.

If I only had a 42 gallon tank, I would not have cared too much. I'd just fill it and go. However, with 84 gallons of water in the fresh water tanks, I didn't want to always fill both tanks.

The dealer found the problem. A ground wire had come lose.

Fortunately, the dealer also found that 5 clamps for the fresh water tank had broken. He replaced all of them.

The cloroplast cover on the bottom of the trailer is a double edged sword. It's great to help keep road grime, etc off the wires, tanks, etc., and with the insulation helps keep the TT a little warmer.

However, it definitely covers up potential problems such as the fresh, gray, and black tank supports.

2014 F150 SC, 4x4, HD Pkg, Sterling Gray
Atlee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2019, 07:52 AM   #2

We have the same trailer and now you have me worried. I travel with at least one full tank often since we boondock a lot. I’ve always wondered just how well all that weight is secured. I’ve been tempted to remove the chloroplast and make my own belly cover out of some thin sheets of lexan or fiberglass type material. I’d like to be able to remove it or have access areas instead of just hoping all is well and crossing my fingers.
430 amp/hr 6v battery bank
1000w Renogy hard wired inverter
2011 F350 Lariat, DWR 4x4, 6.7 turbo diesel
2017 Open Range, Mesa Ridge 374BHS
Screwby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-25-2019, 01:40 PM   #3

Radio/dvd not working

All the mounting screws pulled out of The dvd/radio. I replaced them, now my radio/dvd. Player. Won’t work can’t get no sound. Everything else is ok just no. Sound . Like all electronic crap today you get. Too much information. If anybody has any ideas l open. To suggestions the trailer is a. 23RB.Thanks