Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-17-2012, 06:34 AM   #11
Site Team

My wife still thinks she can regulate pressure with the on/off valve. Good for a laugh at least each trip!

Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try:Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2012, 05:30 PM   #12

Hey 308rets! Greetings from Mars, PA. Where's your seasonal site?

:cool: 2013 F150 STX Super Cab With Factory Tow Package, Inegrated Trailer Brake Control, 5.0 Liter with 3.55 Gears and Posi Traction :cool:
villain2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 10:03 AM   #13

Quote:
Originally Posted by villain2000 View Post
Hey 308rets! Greetings from Mars, PA. Where's your seasonal site?
Hey There Villain... Sorry for the late response. Hell, I even have plumbing problems at home.. LOL.

We have our permanent site at Shenango Valley RV Park in Transfer, PA. Just north of Mercer off Rte 58!

Where do you guys camp?

2012 Jayco Super Lite 308 RETS
2014 Georgetown 328TSF
2013 Jeep Rubicon w/Mods
308rets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:29 PM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by 308rets View Post
Hey There Villain... Sorry for the late response. Hell, I even have plumbing problems at home.. LOL.

We have our permanent site at Shenango Valley RV Park in Transfer, PA. Just north of Mercer off Rte 58!

Where do you guys camp?
The only thing worse than plumbing problems in the tt is plumbing problems at home. Sounds like its time to make a sacrifice to the plumbing gods. Next time you have a camp fire, throw a few pieces of PEX in there and you'll be fine!. So, we have been to the Erie KOA, the Meadville KOA, the Grove City KOA, Wolfs Camping Resort in Knox, and Jellysone in Mill Run PA. Shenango is on our short list, though. We havent been there yet, but it looks so nice online! We will be there before the seasons over for sure. Is it as nice as it looks online? Rose Point also looks good, but we havent been there yet, either.

:cool: 2013 F150 STX Super Cab With Factory Tow Package, Inegrated Trailer Brake Control, 5.0 Liter with 3.55 Gears and Posi Traction :cool:
Old 05-25-2012, 12:39 PM   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by villain2000 View Post
The only thing worse than plumbing problems in the tt is plumbing problems at home. Sounds like its time to make a sacrifice to the plumbing gods. Next time you have a camp fire, throw a few pieces of PEX in there and you'll be fine!. So, we have been to the Erie KOA, the Meadville KOA, the Grove City KOA, Wolfs Camping Resort in Knox, and Jellysone in Mill Run PA. Shenango is on our short list, though. We havent been there yet, but it looks so nice online! We will be there before the seasons over for sure. Is it as nice as it looks online? Rose Point also looks good, but we havent been there yet, either.
Villian, Yep, time for a Plumbing Sacrifise...

We are new at Shenango Valley and I got to say, they run a very nice clean operation. Heck, they pick my trash up every morning and I can have a pizza delivered to my campsite...

I don't think you'll be disappointed if you go there. If you do, look us up at site number 310. Enjoy your summer...

2012 Jayco Super Lite 308 RETS
2014 Georgetown 328TSF
2013 Jeep Rubicon w/Mods
308rets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2012, 03:15 PM   #16

I may have to stop by and see this showroom condition Power stroke.Theres only a handful of those trucks with that body style with the diesel left. Those things were beat to death with a million miles on them.Pretty cool that you keep it that nice.

Old 05-29-2012, 01:33 AM   #17

When my dealer gave us our walkaround, they mentioned to us this exact problem with water coming out of relief valves. They said the best way to combat the problem is like everyone explained - to have an air pocket. They suggested the easiest way to get a decent air pocket is when you connect your water line (with your own psi regulator), do not fill the hose with water before you connect it. Allow the volume of air inside the hose to be displaced into your tanks. This should leave enough air volume to compensate for thermal expansion.

imaynard is offline   Reply With Quote