Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-22-2021, 09:53 PM   #1

Jayco 24RBS Circuit Breakers

Hi all, just took delivery of a 2021 Jayco 24RBS TT. Very happy so far. Got it home and connected to the house and powered up the air con. Works great , tripped a few times at the start as I didn't switch off breakers when powering up and didn't turn off air con when restating after the trip so had a few watchdog 90 sec delays...no biggie. After we cooled off i wanted to identify the breakers and mark them on the panel. Picture attached , there is a master and 6 individual breakers. Easy to find AC (#3 -20 amp), then the microwave - (#5 - 20 amp). This leaves 1,2 4 and 6 unidentified. When I switch on 1,2 and 4 (all 15 amp) , there is nothing I see/hear happening. (possibly power outlets ) number 6 (15 amp) tuns on what sounds like a motor/fan in or around the stove/water pump area??? . Its not the range hood fan, and the fridge is 12V so not that, i went outside and stood by the furnace and not there...no labeling on cct breakers on pick up from dealer..any ideas out there? (not an electrician so don't want to start tracing wires)
Attached Thumbnails
CCT breaker.jpg  
Rick H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2021, 10:29 PM   #2
Site Team

Ours are labeled A through F, but should be the same order.

#1 is the refrigerator and GFCI's.
#2 is the Utility, which is all the inside non-GFCI outlets.
#4 is the water heater.
#6 is the converter and its cooling fan (which is probably what you hear running).

All the above are silent (except the fan) which is why nothing seemed to come on. I hope this helps track them down for you.

2012 Jay Flight 19RD
2016 Ford F150 XLT 2X4 SC 3.5L Eco Max Tow
2010 Tundra TRD DBL Cab (Traded)
2 new fluffy Corgis, Bayley and Stanley
JFlightRisk is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2021, 04:00 PM   #3

Ok, so after putting my reading glasses on and actually looking at the picture I posted, the list is right there.....the excitement of a new (first) TT and the desire to do it all at once got the better of me....thanks for the reply, that's what made me go back and look again......
Rick H is offline   Reply With Quote