Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-21-2021, 12:07 PM   #1

Jayco 25RB cover suggestion

We got our Jayco 25RB a few months ago and we store it outside next to our workshop. It's currently uncovered. We're not able to build a permanent structure to cover it so we're looking for a good RV soft cover. What do you suggest we use? Thank you!
Rodek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 08:14 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rodek View Post
We got our Jayco 25RB a few months ago and we store it outside next to our workshop. It's currently uncovered. We're not able to build a permanent structure to cover it so we're looking for a good RV soft cover. What do you suggest we use? Thank you!
Just ordered one from carcover.com good price, lifetime warranty very good reviews. I did order the Silver 3L, 3 layer top 2 layer side and they include caps for roof drain extensions, and ladder cover. We are basically in the same deal as you trailer is stored outside next to a building so that is why we want to cover it.
Jolvi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2021, 09:20 AM   #3

Adco 52245

I purchased this off Amazon: ADCO 52245 Designer Series SFS Aqua Shed Travel Trailer RV Cover - 28'7" - 31'6" , Gray. Covered the TT early November, 2020. So far so good. I had to cover 2 sharp corners on the trailer as I noticed extreme wear on those points. No issues since. Seems to be holding up well. Was careful to not over tighten belly straps. For the price I'm ok with getting 2 or 3 years out of it. Would really like to have a structure cover 360 days but not feasible for where I park the unit. I figure something covering it, (limiting ice, water, freeze re-freeze, sun exposure, bird droppings, acid rain and pine tree pollen and needles) is better than nothing providing cover in the off season.
JDug66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2021, 05:44 PM   #4

Thanks for the replies! I'll check these out and get the 25RB covered.
Rodek is offline   Reply With Quote