Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-28-2020, 03:46 AM   #1

Jayco 267 BHS Microwave

Hey! Newbie here. Going on our First Official Trip tomm to Tennessee. For some reason our microwave is not turning on. Plugged into our Generator and i tested a few times everything worked. But now its not showing the time or wanting to start. Checked all breakers everything is good there no fuses label microwave but checked them all and everything is fine. Please help. Going to contact the desler where we purchased tomm t see if i can bring it in.
Jdlamboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2020, 04:57 AM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jdlamboy View Post
Hey! Newbie here. Going on our First Official Trip tomm to Tennessee. For some reason our microwave is not turning on. Plugged into our Generator and i tested a few times everything worked. But now its not showing the time or wanting to start. Checked all breakers everything is good there no fuses label microwave but checked them all and everything is fine. Please help. Going to contact the desler where we purchased tomm t see if i can bring it in.
Fuses are 12 volts. You need to be looking at the 120 volt circuit breakers. Some idiots put the microwave on the GFI circuit. Check the bathroom and reset the GFI outlet.

2011 Keystone Sprinter 323 BH
Cavie is offline   Reply With Quote