Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 09-12-2020, 06:50 PM   #1

Jayco 330RSTS

My camper was purchased in February 2020. I'm having problems with the BMPRO control screen not coming on. it stays with a black screen. My furrion stove is dead, burners and oven will not light. Also the entry door is very hard to close and sounds like an old barn door screeching when you open it. It's a 2020 model.
Has anyone had problems like this?
Bobby Kershaw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2020, 04:36 PM   #2

I can't help with the control screen problem as my 2019 330RSTS didn't come with this.

For the stove, if you hold a lighter to a burner, can you see the flame being blown by the air getting purged from the LP system (it may even blow out the lighter)? It can take what feels like forever for the air to get purged all the way back to the stove. If you can't see the lighter's flame being blown, there is something preventing LP from getting to the stove. Do the other LP systems work (furnace, water heater on LP)?

For the friction hinge on the door, you'll have lube it. The gaps are so tight on these doors, spray lubes just make a mess. I have been using a cotton swab with soaking it with a quality silicone lubricant and working it into the hinge. It should quiet down while still maintaining the "friction". You'll probably need to make this part of your annual maintenance.
morleyz is offline   Reply With Quote