Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-07-2018, 01:50 PM   #121

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spurticus View Post
Yep, looks like a bunch of satisfied customers among the Outdoors RV and Northwood folks. However, the inside of those rigs leave a lot to be desired. They must have a bunch of dudes doing the interior design. Well built, but ugly on the inside.

It just seems Jayco, and other mass manufacturers, would get to a point of being sick and tired of dealing with dealers and irate customers regarding warranty claims. They’ve got to have stats on what the issues are that are causing the most problems. Fix it!!!! RV customers are hungry and willing to pay for a quality built product they can depend on for years to come. Some company has to see this opportunity.
I can do with less fluff to have a substantially solid TT where it counts. Taste for interiors come and go like any other decor. A little imagination from a handy wife would decorate it to our personal taste no matter which TT we get. I just hope they don't go the way of others and get so swamped that they let quality slip in the name of increase production.

You would think Jayco would be able to identify the problem areas and correct the situation.
RetiredLEO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2018, 10:26 PM   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by enri1982 View Post
Well no dealer close to me, and the previous trailer I had it did tale a few months, I spoke to jayco myself the part was being made to order / fit
My dealer (camping world) tried to tell me that my broken pendant light does not come from Jayco, it comes from France and will take a while to get. I called Jayco when I left the dealership and they looked up my vin and said they had 18 in stock and could have it to the dealer in 2 days. My new Eagle HT 24.5 ckts has been pretty good (knock on wood). I think the dealers are incompetent and I know the factories are putting out crap. Until there is an uprising from consumers it will not change.
Idaho Joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 05:19 PM   #123

Just got back from first trip with our new 2018 Jayco 25bh and we'll we have a few problems a couple were found before we left like a tear and bubbles in roof and a door that was scratched.
But after using we found a few more not bad but enough to question the Jayco quality or lack of.
MNWild is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2018, 06:21 PM   #124

Y'all are scaring me! I might have to take my Jayco back and ask them for a genuine Jayco camper!!!!

My 24MBH has been rock solid with no noticeable issues. It's been towed a few thousand miles, sometimes a bit too fast and trundled through LUMPY cow pastures to find just the right spot to set up for dirt bike racing.
nevermind is offline   Reply With Quote