Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 12-30-2020, 07:56 AM   #1

Jaycommand

Just purchased a 2021 29RKS and we took it out for the 1st time this past weekend. Outside temp went down so I attempted to start the furnace, on my Jaycommand center I do not have a option to start furnace or adjust fan or temp? My command center has no info about selecting the furnace? Spoke with dealers service dept, tech support and Jayco direct and I received nothing from them just a suggestion to take in to dealer for service? Has anyone run into this issue? Trying to avoid going to dealer because he’s 4.5 hrs away!
Butch58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 09:12 AM   #2

https://teambmpro.com/wp-content/upl...ered-BMPRO.pdf

Would this help?
Old 12-30-2020, 09:57 AM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butch58 View Post
Just purchased a 2021 29RKS and we took it out for the 1st time this past weekend. Outside temp went down so I attempted to start the furnace, on my Jaycommand center I do not have a option to start furnace or adjust fan or temp? My command center has no info about selecting the furnace? Spoke with dealers service dept, tech support and Jayco direct and I received nothing from them just a suggestion to take in to dealer for service? Has anyone run into this issue? Trying to avoid going to dealer because he’s 4.5 hrs away!
Can you post a pic of the controller unit you have? Also, have you downloaded the app to a smartphone? the heater functions may not have been programed into the wall controller but should be on the app.
Big Art is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2020, 12:00 PM   #4

I do have the app on my phone. I am unable to post a picture of the controller unit. The unit we have seems to be the smaller one as compared to others. It has 2 buttons on each side and then 5 buttons on the bottom. Don’t know if that is helpful.
Butch58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2021, 11:28 AM   #5

I bought my camper in September. The tech guy went through it all with me and showed me how to adjust/turn on/off everything.
TMTEX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 05:06 PM   #6

Should have been covered in your walk through!
slabat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 10:28 PM   #7

JayCommand

We just purchased an Eagle HT 28.5 rsts on 12/21/20 and left for Florida for 2 months on 12/28/21. Maybe a mistake. I have a small JayCommand control in the hall that we learned nothing about during our walk through and could not find find anyone who new anything about it until I called LCI customer service. Josh was most helpful and he found out that BMPro is the app that I needed to use on my phone. I then fumbled thru it until I actually got it working. However, now in just a few short days of this 2 month trip, using the furnace in our new camper, as the panhandle of Florida has been cool, three times the system has shut down everything that it controls. The lights, furnace, and hot water heater will suddenly shut down and the presets will all erase. Then I have to reset everything on the app and it seems to work fine then. But it has happened 3 times in a few days, so what is next??
raykay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2021, 10:34 PM   #8

Yours sounds like the same one I have. It is powered by BMPro not OneControl like Jayco says in their web sight. The app I needed is from BMPro.
raykay is offline   Reply With Quote