Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 11-23-2013, 06:42 PM   #1

Jayfeather 24T

Hello:

Am new to the forum. We are about to buy a travel trailer and have decided on a Jayco. In particular, we are looking at the Jayfeather 24T.

Does anyone on here have this unit that could give me a review? Thanks!

PS: Am not sure if this should be in the ultra light forum or not! So will put in both for now.
ykcamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 12:58 PM   #2

Hi from the frozen tundra, we recently purchased a 24T ourselves. However it's at the moment awaiting spring. Lets stay in touch;its our second Jayco.
Ciao for now,
The ole jarhead
tvett68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2013, 03:27 PM   #3

Will do. Just noticed the 24T is now a Whitehawk model 24RBS for the 2014 year.
ykcamom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2013, 02:45 PM   #4

I bought a jayfeather 24t earlier this summer and had a wonderful time camping with it. The only problems I encountered were electrical and it just ended up being some corrosion on the batteries so I just had to clean that up. I did get the axles flipped for more clearance and would highly recommend this mod to anyone travelling on dirt road or rough conditions. I am very happy with it and would recommend it.
The Hov is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:48 PM   #5

Hi ykcamon- I purchased a 24t in 2010 and am completely satisfied with the unit. We pull it with our Toyota Tundra and have never experienced any problems towing even going through the Rockies. The only problem I experienced involved 2 of the electronic brakes failing last year. They were replaced at my dealership with no charge to me because as the service manager told me he called the brakes manufacturer and informed them that my brake failure was a manufacturing problem and not because of abuse on my part. Since then I have not experienced any other issues. Bottom line it has served me well! BTW I camp with my wife, 2 large dogs and 3 cats. The bed is a little crowded but we seem to manage. Please feel free to contact me anytime if you have questions. You too Jarhead!
Barndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 03:50 PM   #6

Hey tvett68 you must be a Green Bay Packer fan like me. Are you from Wisconsin?
Barndog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 12:31 PM   #7

Friends of mine have this unit and they love it. It is just the 2 of them and it serves all of their needs. They camp on average 30 days a year. There is tons of storage, especially in the bathroom and they love the extra counter space that the "L" shaped kitchen counter offers.
gmucha is offline   Reply With Quote