Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-22-2016, 10:57 AM   #1

Cool Looking at 33BHBS

Any lessons learned from 33BHBS owners or those that strongly considered one are welcome!

My wife & I want to move from a 24RBS (owned since 2014) to a 33BHBS for more room (grandchildren), bedroom & bath features, etc. TV is 2012 F250 6.8L gas, with 3.73 axle.

Most interested in kitchen space (wife really loves the 24RBS kitchen), storage areas (inside and outside), & when shore power is limited to 30 amp.

Thanks!
GA campers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2016, 07:45 PM   #2

I have a 2014 33BHBS with a 2014 F250 6.8L gas, 3.73. Obviously no issues at all with towing. You'll have plenty of room for the grandkids and friends if they want to bring them. Those bunks are huge. Problem is they are so big, they spend a little too much time in them with their electronics. Kitchen seems to be plenty big enough for my wife, two teenagers, and I. Truthfully, we hardly use it and cook mainly on the bumper grill. Vegetables are usually the frozen steam bag type that we throw in the outside microwave to cook up. I bought a griddle to put on top of the bumper grill, so we cook the bacon and eggs out there also. The unit is pretty long so it gives you a lot of outside living space as well. I've never towed anything before and was a little intimidated by the size of the RV, until I started towing it. It really tracks the truck tires well. Backing into spaces is really not an issue. Neither are the tight turns in some of the campgrounds. I think you'll be pretty happy with it if you buy one. My 2014 is for sale, only 3200 miles on it and 34 nights of camping. We want to move into a Jayco Fifth Wheel.
Equal-i-zer 1000/10000
mets721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 12:44 PM   #3

Unless you are wanting to stay with the White Hawk, you might look at the Jay Flight 32TSBH. We have six grandkids, all under age 10 and we have slept all 6 kids and 6 adults without a problem.

2013 Jayco Flight 32TSBH
:USA::USA:
Proud Grandpa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2016, 04:04 PM   #4

I forgot to ask what is your TV. Thanks again!
GA campers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
33bhbs, white hawk 33bhbs, whitehawk 33bhbs