Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 10-27-2010, 08:08 AM   #1

New Jayco Owner

Wife and I just purchased a 2010 G2 Jayco 31BHDS that will be put on a permanent site but not until mid-March of 2011, dealer is storing it for us. We have camped in the past, first in tents, then a Coleman pop-up, back to tents and then cabins. We found out that having a bath room just a few feet from the bedroom, at our age is the way to go. There are just two permanent sites on a piece of private ground that the owners have a summer home on. Just can't wait to get the G2 in place and start campin. Will have a bunch of questions to ask as new owners, great forum. Thanks from central PA
paflyfisher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 10:09 AM   #2

Welcome to the site!!!! Feel free to ask anything about your unit and features and I am sure someone will chime in.
Albertaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 03:51 PM   #3

Right, welcome to the forum! Like Albertaguy said, if you have questions simply ask, someone will jump in with a reply. Also, be sure and reply to anything you see, you may well be able to help someone else out.
RR Conductor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2010, 09:43 PM   #4

I have also been a "new Jayco owner" twice. this is a good site for info. I suggest doing a google search and using RV Net open roads as a topic. I have learned much from others experience.
usmc616 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2010, 03:02 PM   #5

Hi paflyfisher.

I'm new to this forum as well. Sounds like you have a similar TT setup as my family. If wondering, we have a 2006 Jayco 29FBS at a seasonal site. Been there 4 years. Since day 1, I built a deck and installed a small 6x6 shed for it. This winter, I plan to install a "hard top" over its 13ft x 3.5ft large slide. Each year, we add something to our stationary TT. And, ensure each of these "section" items can be easily unbolted and removed within 24 hours - using my large 6ft x 10ft landscaping trailer. When we get tired of our current Seasonal site (in another 5 years???), we'll move to a different Seasonal site (and take our removable items with us). For pictures of our setup, surf: http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...e/100_1388.jpg Hopefully, these upgrade items spark a few "good ideas" for your stationary TT setup as well...

Welcome...
Spike99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:15 AM   #6

Welcome to the Jayco Owners Forum PaFlyFisher!!! I love that floor plan! I betcha can't wait til March!
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote