Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 07-20-2016, 04:57 PM   #1

New jayco owner

Hey all,
New owner, just purchased a 2016 32tsbh and really excited. We will be picking it up on Tuesday and wondering at the time of pick up, what should I be looking for/at before taking it? They will give a orientation over the trailer but like new cars you want to make sure it's good to go before taking it home. This is our first trailer.
StupendousMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:31 PM   #2

Congratulations on the new trailer; it's exciting to finally get what you ordered some time ago.

Here is a link to a PDI checklist on this site.

The dealership needs not only to show you how everything works, but to also give you time to do a thorough inspection of your new trailer. This is the Pre Delivery Inspection. Take your time; it may take a couple of hours to do it thoroughly. Be sure to take a flashlight for the dark corners.

The dealer needs to fix anything that needs attention, before you hand over money. That's what the PDI is for.
There's lots of advice and information in forums... sometimes it is correct. For example, all of my posts are made by a political appointee who got the job as a reward for contributions to my diesel bill.

2011 Jayco 28.5RLS; 2021 Chevy Duramax; Pullrite Superglide Hitch

RVhiker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2016, 05:58 PM   #3

Thank you so much. This is exactly what I was looking for. Going to print it out and just check these things off as I go! Thanks again!
StupendousMan is offline   Reply With Quote