Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-25-2020, 04:11 PM   #21

It seems to be fine. I ran it in and out a few times but nothing worth proving that the issue is resolved. I feel with it being cold and new that it may have more problems than when everything is broken in. I feel the need to get some dry lube on the bottom stuff yet so when we get some warmer weather I will run it more. I am a believer that mechanical things work better after some use and wear.
DUX4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 04:49 PM   #22

Could you email me as many of your inspection sheets as you can? We are taking delivery of our Northpoint soon and it’s our first new unit. Don’t even know what questions to ask, yikes!
Annikins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 07:52 PM   #23

Here is a link to the ones I used. It is very through!http://manuals.heartlandowners.org/m...06-07-2017.pdf
DUX4LIFE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2020, 11:24 PM   #24

When I finally upgraded to a TT I knew what I wanted but yet wasn't sure. So I experimented a little and realized I need a 5 bed model not a 3 since it seems that when you buy it everyone and their best friend wants to go with you. So I got a bunk bed model and I get the full size bed. Now everyone is happy. Ours is 21 foot and like a mini apartment. When I retire I plan to travel in it. But with the new TT I found I had to build shelves and re do the bathroom. Looks so nice now. Enjoy the digs and everything else that goes into a new home. Happy Camping.
spark of insanity is offline   Reply With Quote