Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-01-2020, 02:44 PM   #21

Just bought a new 26.5 rlds. I hope you have better luck than i have . Its been in the repair shop longer than i have had it at home. Dealer said they have never seen this many problems on mine than any unit they have had. We are waiting Jayco to see if they will pay for all of the repairs. I hope they stand behind their warranty.
bill obenour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 02:51 PM   #22

Eagle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spower View Post
After extensive research I think I have settled on the eagle ht 274ckds
If you order a eagle they come Pre prep for slide toppers. They donít offer toppers when you order but heard that if you ask they will install them at factory. I didnít know that and now I have to order toppers and install them my self. Good luck
Farmboy98922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 04:50 PM   #23

been looking at slide toppers also. what brand an where to them from do you recommend?
bill obenour is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 09:29 PM   #24

Slide toppers

They are prep for solar toppers you can order on line places like e trailer. I think amazon even has them. I havenít ordered yet I am going to check at the RV show on Thursday to see there prices
Farmboy98922 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:05 AM   #25

I don't want toppers. I have camped with many, many friends who have them and hate them! When the wind kicks up they are a PITA, super noisy when they start flapping in the wind, they always had to get up in the middle of the night and close the slide! Just sayin.....

Carry on
Spower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 11:07 AM   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by bill obenour View Post
Just bought a new 26.5 rlds. I hope you have better luck than i have . Its been in the repair shop longer than i have had it at home. Dealer said they have never seen this many problems on mine than any unit they have had. We are waiting Jayco to see if they will pay for all of the repairs. I hope they stand behind their warranty.
Is it a 2019? I don't see it on the Jayco website.
What kinds of problems are you having so I can watch out for them. I plan on camping for several days where I pick it up at to make sure all is well.
Spower is offline   Reply With Quote