Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 01-18-2014, 03:38 PM   #11

Just put a deposit down the other day with Keystone RV in PA, 2014 264BH for about 65% of MSRP. Going for a unit in stock and out of season seems to make a big difference, they don't really want these things sitting around all winter.

skylarkva is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:37 AM   #12

We purchased our first Jayco from RV Direct in Albany. It took around 8 weeks for us to get the camper. It was a 3 1/2 hour drive which worked out fine, we camped overnight on the way back. We were very happy with using them.

safetylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:51 AM   #13

We purchased our first Jayco from RV Direct in Albany. It took around 8 weeks for us to get the camper. It was a 3 1/2 hour drive which worked out fine, we camped overnight on the way back. We were very happy with using them.
safetylady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 10:00 AM   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by safetylady View Post
RVD's website has this to say about obtaining service: By registering with the factory, you can obtain factory authorized service at any authorized dealer / service center across the country.

Our dealer was a two-day drive, so we needed someone closer to do any warranty work that might have been necessary. We found only one dealer willing to work on a unit not purchased from them and then, not until winter.

Does anyone know how the non brick & mortar sellers actually handle service needs?
cekkk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 01:22 PM   #15

Try Seven O's RV Sales in Kirkville NY. I dealt with Meg. I called every dealer in the north east in my quest for this RV. Seven O's gave me the best price by far right off the bat. Another dealer in Upstate NY not far from Seven O's insisted his show special price was the best possible price his was $5,000 over Seven O's price. I chose to buy from Van's RV in South Windsor CT. Van's still gave me a great price, not quite as good as Seven O's, but in the end buying locally and a super pleasant sales process won me over. Van's is probably too far from where you live, but Kevin S. at Vans was awesome! we even spoke with to parts and service guys all seemed great. We stayed with Kevin through the entire sales process, never got handed off to a manager. So far I'm thrilled with Van's RV! My new RV is on order I should have it in 6 weeks.
RogerF is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 02:38 PM   #16

Johnston RV Country in Palmyra, New York isn't as far as Indiana and I've purchased two Jaycos from them and been very satisfied. Here's contact information if you are interested. Please tell them Kim Fay sent you.
Johnston RV Country, Palmyra
2311 Route 21 North
Palmyra, NY 14522

315-597-5388 Local
315-597-5388 Main
315-597-5388 Service Dept.
315-597-5388 Parts Dept.
315-597-3516 Fax
Reese Dual Cam
Canine Travelers - Emmy & Rocky
fayliaa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2014, 06:53 PM   #17

If you really want to see/walk through new TTs, go to Hershey RV Show. Good deals, dealers don't want to drag them home. I probably paid to much, but I like CW, they're in just about every state. Had a heating problem 25 miles from the dealer, got same day service. To me service/service quality is more important than price. Had 2 Jayco TT, tried 2 competitors TT came back to Jayco Eagle HT 27.5 BHS. Time to look at a 5th wheel.

DJsFolly is offline   Reply With Quote