Originally Posted by M&M
I have as 2017 Jayflight 264BH. My battery is fulled charged (and tested to be ok at AutoZone). Nothing in the interior gets power though when hooked up to the battery only. When plugged in, everything is ok. I didn't think it was much of an issue until I realized it needs power to ignite the gas fridge when we're underway.
- None of the breakers are tripped. I flipped them all just to be sure.
- All the fuses are ok.
- I pulled the pin to the emergency braking system and tried to pull it. That IS
- I checked the ground wire that's attached to the frame. It had come
unattached first year we had it and caused no power. But that is still
- I crawled underneath following the wires to look for breaks or insulation
rubbed off, but found nothing.
- Owners manual has been no help.
The only thing left seems to be the converter. Anyone have any other thoughts before I drag it in to the professionals?
Sounds like the main DC breaker to me. The generally look like this:
And it would be on the main hot wire near the battery.
It may or may not be covered with one of these disguising it: