Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Closed Thread

Old 05-12-2021, 05:28 PM   #1

Owasco RV bad experience

Just have to say what horrible service from this dealership out in Bowmanville, Ontario.

They've had our travel trailer since November 6, 2020 doing a repair to the trailer that was damaged on my last trip out. 6!!!! Months later and I still dont have our trailer back. Bad communication between Owasco and us, barely an email, no calls and good luck reaching someone. Voice mail no returns. I had to go there myself face to face. Got a date when we could expect it when Julia at Owasco said 2 weeks. Expect it May 7 i was told. Well its May 12 and we still don't have it. Worse thing is they couldn't care less about calling or send updates when they miss their deadline.

Do not deal with this RV dealership Owasco. SIX MONTHS unbelievable. They hare happy to already have the insurance cheque. Charged me to store it there during the winter and guess what, called me right up to let me know trailer storage date was expiring so they can get paid. No no no no, not quite. I let them know trust me.

What kind of experience do you all have. Crazy first experience very bad.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:42 PM   #2

Yep, overpriced and under realized return. I couldn’t get my unit out of there fast enough.
Old 05-12-2021, 05:47 PM   #3

Lary's trailer sales. Mulkeyville, IL. Took some pics of a few warranty items/issues. Text to Larry's. Fowarded to jayco for approval. Made a 10:30 am saturday appt for 2 weeks later. In and out by noon. 240 mile round trip, I won't patronize Apache Village.
Closed Thread

Tags
bad service, bowmanville, owasco