Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 02-12-2022, 07:49 AM   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by stauber View Post
I would get a quote from RV Express, The RVExpress They were the best pricing we found when shopping for our 2019. Only catch is you have to pick it up in Middlebury. We, similar to the above service concerns, paid a premium to order from a small, local dealer.
About a year after we took delivery the small dealer sold to a larger group and our outstanding warranty issues were not their priority. Phone calls & e mails not returned and I can't imagine it would have been worse if we had bought it elsewhere. Something to keep in mind as you shop.
Bought my 2021 264BH from them and it was only 16K. This was ordered in August 2020 and came in December that year. Everything I've read about my local dealers was mixed at best so it was worth the drive for 10k in savings. Would definitely use them again if we ever upgrade.

As far as warranty work goes mine has been flawless over the past year and we've taken it out west and down to Florida with no issues at all.
gatorblue92 is offline   Reply With Quote