Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 03-01-2013, 03:15 PM   #1

RV show at Syracuse NY

Hello all,
Well just got to Syracuse to check out the RV show at fairgrounds. Don't know if they will have Jayco models or not. Hopeing to pick up some new stuff for our new Eagle. And look at some of the other brands and compare them to Jayco. Can't wait to go. Hoping to spend all day Saturday there.
Donedroolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 06:18 AM   #2

Enjoy the show, I'm headed to the Rochester Auto show to look at what my next T.V. is going to be. Should be fun, now if it will just warm up... Brrrrr.
Dogfather to Yoshi our rescue German Shepherd
and Alley our husky mix rescue
Lsuduke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:22 AM   #3

Went to the show yesterday. Lots of Jayco's there from an awesome dealer Seven O's. We went through all the brands there and still love the build quality of the Jaycos over the other brands.

2017 28BHBE Kitchen skylight, remote control and Aluminum wheels hitched by ProPride 3P
2017 Ram 2500 CC LB 4x4 Big Horn Cummins
LiftedAWDAstro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2013, 08:16 PM   #4

Well went to the show today and as stated by Lifted there were lots of brands there. Lots of Jaycos including the model I got. Was great to look at since mine is sitting undercover in the driveway. I was able to compare it better to the Keystone Couger high country, and a few other high quality brand. Still thought the Eagle was the best value and layout. Yes Steve o was cool bought lots of supplies from them and camping world. Spent way to much but got almost all we need at discounted prices. Go lots of brochures from many other brands. All in all this is a great RV show. If you ever get a chance check it out.
Old 03-02-2013, 09:12 PM   #5

Oh I would add one more thing if your going to be a first time buyer or looking to upgrade. These camper shows are awesome to compare brands almost side by side . They also had lots of used units on hand. So if your looking to buy a travel trailer or fiver then to to a show. Its kind like a battle royal of brands who will give you the best deal. I heard some pretty good deals go down. But remember Jayco Rules LOL