Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 04-04-2016, 01:18 PM   #41

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd12811 View Post
My FIL works for the local branch of RV One, just push them a bit and they will do better. The first price that they give you is never the lowest, and if you get to a manager they can normally do better. Pick a price you are comfortable with and stick to your guns, normally they will give in and get to where you want to be, so long as you are reasonable with your expectations. Bear in mind that RV One is a no frills wholesaler, so do not expect much in the way of customer service after you agree on a deal...
The RV one store in my state refused to match an in state competitor, i drove 3 hours to save a grand or so. Gave them every opportunity, they said "You need to do whats right for your family". It was a custom order too so stock wasnt an issue at either dealer. We ended up 25-30% off msrp.

ProPride 3P

jsallman1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 01:44 PM   #42

We have now dealt with 3 Jayco dealers in MN and ND, all are very cordial with us even though we do different business with all 3. We had originally planned on a Jay Flight 28BHBE but purchased an Eagle 284BHBE. We talked with the MN dealers and they were $3500 and $8000 more for the same Eagle. Both said they understood buying from the ND dealer and would service the trailer if it needs to be done.

For reference, we saved about 32% off Jayco website MSRP for our new Eagle, $25,xxx.
270wsmhunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2016, 03:47 PM   #43

My experience with RVone in Albany was a good one. I got a good trade-in price and they never even looked at my 2004 Greyhawk! They paid me the price I wanted for my used MH. I got 30% off MSRP on the new unit. The salesman was good. I arrived a few hours early for my PDI and they gave me a courtesy car to use so I could get lunch. The PDI lasted 4 hours and the person was a very experienced RV technician. He saw my two page checklist and made sure all my questions were answered to my satisfaction. I have two camping buddies who also bought there and were happy with the way they were treated also. I guess that customer satisfaction can vary widely at most dealerships.

2016 Greyhawk 29MV

Wherever you go, there you are!
LI-Camper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2016, 02:48 PM   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by wags999 View Post
I purchased from RV Express in Middlebury, Indiana. There price was a few dollars less than RV one and, more important for me I paid nothing for delivery to Az. I was planning a trip back to Ill anyway so it worked out well. I had friends actually watch my unit being built at the factory and I picked it up about a month later. I don't believe jayco sells "seconds" or "reject" units. Sounds like a salesman lie because they can't compete. I think the price was about 30% less than MSRP plus another $3,000 savings on the delivery. They have been great to work with, and, I actually could of picked it up in California at Richardson's which is their company in California, but would of added the delivery charge. I had a very complete PDI stayed two nights at the KOA in Middlebury, toured the TT and 5er plants and had a great experience with RV Express. I would purchase from them again.
We also have been happy with RV Express purchased through the Calif dealer (RVOne's quote helped with our negotiations). Back in 2009, we too drove back to Indiana to pick up our '09 Jay Flight 29BHS G2. Back then the shipping to So Cal was $2,500. Today, it is $4,000

Our new Jay Flight 29QBS is built and ready for pickup as soon as our new truck arrives. We saved 31% off MSRP in 2009. This new order saved us a little over 34%
Denise is offline   Reply With Quote