Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 05-25-2015, 12:22 PM   #1

Sheets for 264BHW

Good afternoon!

My husband and I just purchased a 2015 Jay Flight 264BHW. We'll be picking it up in early June and I couldn't be more excited!

I'm already putting together the initial list of must-haves for our first trip (the previous posts have been very helpful to weed out the "needs" vs. unnecessary space killers).

I'm wondering about sheets for the bunks. They're both full size and have a curve on one end. Where is the best place to purchase these? Looking online, I'm not sure what I should be searching for.

Additionally, does anyone know if the queen in this TT is a regular or short queen bed?

Thanks in advance!
charliebravo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 12:48 PM   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by charliebravo View Post
I'm wondering about sheets for the bunks. They're both full size and have a curve on one end.
Life CAN be simple! We have the similar bunks in our TT - I purchased from Amazon the price/color full-size fitted sheets and just tuck the extra on the angled corner under the mattress. Here is what I got - in tan (dirt color), they are SO soft.

Most of the 'master' beds are 'queen short', and since we have an entertainment center at the foot of the bed, we consumed those few extra inches by purchasing a 'queen standard' topper from Costco (many to choose from online) and DIDN'T cut it down; we have the same sheets as above for queen - and we're in pig-heaven!

Genealogy Community Social Group Moderator
Hattie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 01:11 PM   #3

Dirt color...you're a genius! Thanks for the help!
Old 05-25-2015, 01:43 PM   #4

I wouldn't pay the extra money for custom sheets. We used regular sheets in the bunks (can't remember if they are full or twin). Just tuck the extra material in...my kids have yet to complain.

For the queen, it should be a short queen. You can get sheet suspender type straps and use a regular queen set our if you add a mattress pad, the height of the pad takes up some of the extra sheet length.
Iraqvet05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2015, 03:28 PM   #5

Thanks for the info. Definitely not going to spend money on custom sheets now!
Old 05-25-2015, 06:21 PM   #6

I have a 2013 26BH. It has a full bunk with a single on top. I actually made a big slip cover for the mattresses. I used 2 twin sheets and sewed them together for the full and 1 twin sheet and folded it in half and sewed up the side for the single. They stay on real good and the girls got to pick out some sheets they really like.
Kykids is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 06:35 PM   #7

We have the same one and it's a short queen. We just use regular sheets in bunks and tuck under the corner
BerryJN3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 06:43 PM   #8

AB Lifestyles is an online made in America provider of RV sheets in RV sizes. We bought sheets and mattress pad in the 60"x74" RV Queen size. I didn't think they were expensive, and have held up nicely. If I recall we bought a package special that included mattress pad, top & bottom sheet and pillow cases for much better deal than buying them al a cart.
2012 Jay Flight 26BH (Sold)
clubhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2015, 06:53 PM   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by BerryJN3 View Post
We have the same one and it's a short queen. We just use regular sheets in bunks and tuck under the corner
+1

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my grandfather did–in his sleep. Not yelling and screaming like the passengers in his car.
Tex1961 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bedding