Jayco RV Owners Forum
 


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
 
Old 04-26-2016, 05:59 PM   #11
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Thornton
Posts: 30
It looks like the cutting board option is the way to go, thank you.
__________________

JerryB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 05:59 PM   #12
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Thornton
Posts: 30
Do you know what they are called on Amazon? or did you just search by trailer code/name? Thank you
__________________

JerryB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:03 PM   #13
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Thornton
Posts: 30
ANd I obviously do not know how to reply to each person. I really like this forum but it can be confusing how to do stuff, sorry everyone gets the response, and once again thank you everyone. We are in Colorado and are getting the trailer out this weekend for the first time this year. It looks like rain but that's why we got a big travel trailer right lol.
JerryB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 06:35 PM   #14
Site Team
 
norty1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Charleston, SC
Posts: 12,056
Read up on how to "multi quote".
__________________
Moderator
2011 351RLTS Eagle, Mor/Ryde suspension & pin box
06 F350 Lariat PSD, SRW, LB, CC, EGR delete kit, 16K DrawTite hitch, Timbrens, TST TPMS

Can't find what you're looking on JOF? Try:Jayco Owners Forum Custom Google Search
"It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled." - Mark Twain
norty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:08 PM   #15
Senior Member
 
North of 49°'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Location: Winnipeg
Posts: 697
For the sink covers, I had some 3/4" pine shelving kicking around. I made a cardboard template to match the sink and cut two pieces to size. I routed the edges, and I still have to seal the wood. I might stain it to match the existing woodwork before sealing.



__________________
Geoff & Jill
& Sierra, the little white monster
2013 Ford F-150 XTR SC Ecoboost
2015 Jayco Jay Flight 24FBS
Winnipeg, Manitoba
North of 49° is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 08:17 PM   #16
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2015
Location: Centennial
Posts: 29
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerryB13 View Post
We are in Colorado and are getting the trailer out this weekend for the first time this year. It looks like rain but that's why we got a big travel trailer right lol.
Good luck if you go out this weekend - we were supposed to go to Cheyenne Mtn but now I hear we are supposed to get 10+" of snow

I've done a little research on the sink covers and it seems it's better to make your own. The remade ones are pretty expensive for what they are. Our trailer sinks are the same size so we'll need a one piece cover. My hubby is going to make one for our trailer this summer.

The stove cover is universal fit from what I can tell so ordering one off of Amazon is probably a safe bet.

Be safe this weekend if you go out - where are you headed?
__________________
2016 Jay Flight 267BHSW
MtnPlayVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2016, 09:28 PM   #17
Member
 
CapeCodFlyer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Wilton Manors
Posts: 62
Sink Covers

Check out the link to this thread on the sink covers I recently made for my new Redhawk. Cutting boards from Walmart. Very easy project.
https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f3...6x1-35282.html
__________________
Moe
2016 Redhawk 26X1
CapeCodFlyer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:02 AM   #18
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Thornton
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by MtnPlayVA View Post
Good luck if you go out this weekend - we were supposed to go to Cheyenne Mtn but now I hear we are supposed to get 10+" of snow

I've done a little research on the sink covers and it seems it's better to make your own. The remade ones are pretty expensive for what they are. Our trailer sinks are the same size so we'll need a one piece cover. My hubby is going to make one for our trailer this summer.

The stove cover is universal fit from what I can tell so ordering one off of Amazon is probably a safe bet.

Be safe this weekend if you go out - where are you headed?
Thank you, we are going to Carter Lake, we will be at Cheyenne Mountain the weekend of May 13th. Never been there, but I heard they have some archery ranges, bringing mine and the kids bow, should be fun. Hopefully you guys can get out soon, I am bringing the trailer home tonight, cant wait to get inside it and start hooking it up, I missed it lol.
JerryB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:02 AM   #19
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Thornton
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by CapeCodFlyer View Post
Check out the link to this thread on the sink covers I recently made for my new Redhawk. Cutting boards from Walmart. Very easy project.
https://www.jaycoowners.com/forums/f3...6x1-35282.html
Thank you very much.
JerryB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2016, 09:03 AM   #20
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Thornton
Posts: 30
Quote:
Originally Posted by North of 49° View Post
For the sink covers, I had some 3/4" pine shelving kicking around. I made a cardboard template to match the sink and cut two pieces to size. I routed the edges, and I still have to seal the wood. I might stain it to match the existing woodwork before sealing.



Very well done,
__________________

JerryB13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


» Virginia State Campgrounds

Reviews provided by

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS v3.2.3

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8 Beta 1
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright 2002-2016 Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.