Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×
Jayco RV Owners Forum

Old 06-05-2019, 01:14 PM   #1

Slide oit leaning?

Hello,
Maybe someone can help me as Jayco has not called back...
Went to use the trailer this weekend we have a white hawk 24MB S. With put the slide out out it made it 12" before it made a horrible sound brought it back in tried it again and at 12" started to make the noise again. I brought it in had my daughter extend it while I looked underneath and it appears it's coming out towards the left.( if you are standing outside on the side of trailer looking directly at it)
It seems to start out straight then the gaps with seals on left get very squished and the seals on the right Are so wide there is light coming through. Underneath there is a silver Pole which I am assuming is pushing it out it starts out coming out from under the trailer at the center of its hole but as it reaches 12" its start to lean towards lef and starts to scrape. I have attached the picture.
Also when we have always closed it completely in the past we wait to here two very loud clicks. This is what the dealer said to do. When we close it all the way since this it just stops no click. Any ideas?
Also the yellow line in picture is showing how it starts to hit the left side of hole.
Attached Thumbnails
20190605_120522.jpg  
MDeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
help please